5.0 out of 5 stars very good
this is such a good product my battery lasts for ages! very good for teens! brilliant gift idea! its amazing
Published 11 months ago by Teigan

2.0 out of 5 stars did not meet my expectation
take long time to charge and very short time to run out of power. when run out of charge it keep charging and uncharging of the phone on and off , ie did not cut off completly which is annoying as the phone flashing and making noise with on and off charge.
it is looks nice but the top end come off very easy, infact it is not fixed properly.
In short i do not...
Published 2 months ago by osama hamud

5.0 out of 5 stars very good, 9 Sep 2013

5.0 out of 5 stars Amazing!, 28 April 2014
This review is from: Portable 2000mAh External Power Pack Back up Battery Charger Case For iPhone 4 4s (Red) (Electronics)
I dont usually write reviews but i'm making an exception for this product as I really could not be happier!! I ordered on the Wednesday and although the expected delivery date was between the following Monday-Wednesday, it arrived on the Friday! Extremely fast delivery and a lovely surprise to come home to!
When I first used the product, I used it straight out of the box as it came already charged (partly i assume). It took my battery from 30% up to 75% before it ran out, which I thought was very good! However, after charging it fully myself and using it the following day, it had enough battery life to take me from 30% to 100% not once but twice!!!!! This product really does reach my expectations and go another couple of hundred miles past it and I could not be happier!!

The only fault I would give, which doesnt really bother me but may bother others is that the material that the case is made out of gets dirty quickly so I would recommend that if this is something that would bother you to get it in one of the darker colours!

4.0 out of 5 stars I am happy, 31 Mar 2014
It really helps me. I use it when my day finish but still far from home.
I recommend it. Very helpful.

5.0 out of 5 stars Battey boost, 12 Jan 2014
Great use it all the time battery never has never ran out since I got this essential for iphone users

4.0 out of 5 stars Great value for money, 17 Mar 2014
S. Prior (uk) - See all my reviews
its not Morpheous but it does the job. Requires separate charging of two batteries. The white model stains and looks a bit grubby after a while

5.0 out of 5 stars Great product, 13 Feb 2014
Quick delivery, Works great, and gives my son loads more battery life! Looks cool too! Would reccommend to anyone. Thanks

2.0 out of 5 stars did not meet my expectation, 4 Jun 2014
In short i do not like it

4.0 out of 5 stars a useful item, 26 Dec 2013
This was a gift for y granddaughter and it looks good, appears to do the job so far. I does add a fair bit of bulk and weight to the phone, but it's acceptable.

5.0 out of 5 stars Excellent customer service, 10 Oct 2013
I purchased this item through Greenery HK, when the item arrived, it was faulted, I wrote to them and without hesitation they sent a brand new one that work perfectly.

The product is very good and give you that extra battery you need from time to time.

Highly recommend it.

Regards,

Frank

5.0 out of 5 stars Excellent, 23 Aug 2013
Brilliant product means my 15 yr old daughter can have her phone charged all the time. No more worries about phone going dead.