on 3 August 2013
I used this pen on my car's tires and they've been on the tires for 2 months now. I was really surprised at how well the paint held.
I even used this on the tires of my 1/5 scale truck. Even through the dirt the white paint held and it's still on after 3 runs on off-road tracks! Amazing product!
on 19 January 2014
Superb little pen at a very good price. The only small problem is that the fibre tip comes out some times but only if your an idiot like me and try and shake it with the lid off! As long as you press is up and down a few times after a good shake, you get a really good white paint.
on 24 August 2014
Now at first I was really impressed with these pens. I know they are cheap and cheerful so its all good. but what I will say is. I bought these to paint my pirelli sport demon tyres on my motorcycle. Now you have to be careful when applying it as the tip can be a bit too generous with the paint. Also watch out for yellowing. just after 2 weeks of painting, it had turned yellow. however my other tyre (used with a different pen, but same brand) hasn't. so all in all they are ok, the paint stays on and I have been out in all weathers. It transforms my motorcycle and my tyres. so I am happy. I would recommend, just be curious .
on 1 December 2014
The opacity of this pen isn't great, but as long as you dont want 100% solid lines it is fine.

I bought it to mark up car/bike componants and it did the job but the writing does wear off easuly compared to other paint markers.

I used it again yesterday to write my house number on the wheelie bin.
on 25 May 2014
The ink is actually black and pretty much useless when applied to a tire. You could apply it to the outside of car tires for a more glossy look but this will take hours to apply.
on 23 December 2013
Writes nicely on most surfaces and give a neat appearance (even with my writing).
Took a few pumps to get it going but is reliable and clean
on 10 November 2014
Paint a bit thin but did the job I wanted very well (touching in a scratch on a metal door). Nice and precise to apply
on 31 December 2013
Great value item. I have had no concerns with the quality or build. Well priced. Would buy again if needed.
on 31 October 2014
need to use a few coats to get desired result to last but hardly a prob can be a little runny tho
on 30 July 2014
don't waste your money, it won't last ... mine lasted 24 hours and wore off.