on 19 September 2013
I bought this ring as a birthday present and a wedding ring for my husband and he loved it! I think there is nothing that can replace a gift if the person you intended to buy it for likes it. So, I must say that this ring is a perfect gift! Just one thing, may be the store should add all the ring sizes to one page (menu) its easier finding the size this way, rather than looking through different pages.
on 15 January 2014
It is a very solid 925 silver tungsten and it has a very beautiful design. Just be very careful with the size cause i had to buy one size bigger after i purchased the correct size and i had to give it as a present to my mother, cause i was needing a size bigger. So when you decide to buy this ring buy one size bigger than the one you are buying normally.
on 9 March 2014
We had to purchase a new ring for my husband to be as he lost so much weight. He loves the Tungsten rings and we looked everywhere for one (he's a bit fussy!). We seen this and having £100 saving we thought we would order and give it a go. It was the best decision we made, this ring is high quality, fit is perfect and you certainly won't get it any cheaper! Thank you so much.
on 8 April 2016
Arrived very quickly! Was a bit skeptical as it was so cheap from the original price, but what a fantastic product for the money!! So pleased with it and hoping my partner will be too as it's a birthday gift for him. The quality is lovely and it's quite masculine too. It's being used as an engagement ring :)
on 26 December 2014
Although overall the ring looks good, the finishing isn't perfect. In some places, it's rough and feels odd to skin.
Also the sizing isn't perfect. My brother uses size s all the time, but this 1 is quite big for him.
Please order a size smaller than tour usual requirement.
on 23 May 2016
This look good for the price its a big ring got to say & yes this ring is very strong. Some people say got to get a bigger size then what you are, well did not needed to do this it fit me 100% no problems at all
on 17 February 2016
Ordered the wring size initially. Emailed and requested change of size before dispatch. Was completed seamlessly and confirmation email same day. Gorgeous ring other half very pleased with it.
on 16 April 2014
This ring appears at a greatly reduced price, hard to believe
that you could get this kind of quality for the money paid.
Great delivery, earlier than expected. Excellent service.
on 17 June 2014
This is a very nice ring, comfortable and well made. My boyfriend liked it so much that he said 'yes' and now is my fiancé. That says it all.
on 6 April 2014
Bought this for my boyfriend as a thumb ring and he loves it, beautiful product very very happy with this purchase

See one answered question