5.0 out of 5 stars reduced my tum
I've lost around 8lb but to be honest I have not been dieting , however I have noticed a big difference to my shape especially around the middle I will be ordering more.
Published 4 months ago by Nicole Button

1.0 out of 5 stars Not sure they make a difference
My husband and I started the 5:2 at the same time both ate the same things my husband took these I didn't both lost exactly the same amount of weight.

So won't be ordering again
Published 1 month ago by Marion Millington

5.0 out of 5 stars reduced my tum, 26 Mar 2014
This review is from: Raspberry Ketone Natural Weight Loss Supplement - Premium 1200mg Ketones Extract - Dr. Oz Recommended Diet Pills - Contains 60 Capsules of Pure Advanced Formula With Zero Side Effects - Essential For Fast Fat Burn - Feel Slim and Fresh - The Best Natural Weight Loss and Slimming Aid Backed By Lifetime Money-Back Guarantee (Personal Care)

4.0 out of 5 stars Fantastic !, 28 Feb 2014
Been using these a week and lost three pounds so far, for me that's brilliant, I probably have the worst metabolism and these are working wonders!

1.0 out of 5 stars Not sure they make a difference, 4 Jun 2014
Marion Millington (Leeds, East Yorkshire United Kingdom) - See all my reviews

So won't be ordering again

5.0 out of 5 stars Right purchase, 12 Jan 2014
I'm about to order my second bottle. Raspberry ketones really work. I've lost five pound in three week time. No side effects. No stomach irritation. High quality product.

5.0 out of 5 stars Excellent Product, 26 May 2014
I have been using VitNaturals raspberry ketone for ages now and I love the product. I haven't experienced any bad side effects and have lost loads of weight - about 10kg since I started using many months ago.

5.0 out of 5 stars They realy work, 2 Mar 2014
Realy good way to loose weight,myself and my girl freind both use them,we have both lost weight without realy trying. No change in diet but still lost weight.

5.0 out of 5 stars Recommended, 29 Jan 2014
I love these, Recommended to anyone not wanting to use chemically processed weight loss tablets. Effective fuller feeling, gave me energy to work out.

5.0 out of 5 stars I am quite happy with that, 26 July 2014
I have been using this product since 30/07. It has been 26 days and without changing my diet at all I have lost 8 lbs. My job requires me to travel over 70 miles daily, therefore I don't do much walking, except when I am at work, which means being on my feet constantly unless I am in meetings (once a week). One thing I have noticed is my thirst increasing. I am drinking at least 7 glasses of water daily, probably because my metabolism is working faster, nevertheless, I am quite happy with that. My body shape has changed and I look a lot thinner around the waist, (I've just had my 4th child 6 months ago).

5.0 out of 5 stars Awesome appetite suppressant, 17 Feb 2014
I take raspberry ketones after my last meal of the day, and it really helps my late night cravings. I love this product because it’s one of the best of what you can buy without prescription.

5.0 out of 5 stars 1 of the best products I found for losing weight, 13 April 2014
Lost weight on them and definitely gave me more energy I would buy them again I only took 1 a day it dies suggest 2 but I found 1 did it for me 😃