1,026 Reviews

Published 15 months ago by Abi-Gayle

3.0 out of 5 stars Drains battery life
Published 13 months ago by James

5.0 out of 5 stars amazeballs, 30 Jan. 2014
this phone case is absolutely amazing, the black case inside holds the phone securely and safely without making it difficult to remove the phone when necessary. The blue looks very nice- a teal blue. I have had no issues with this case plus it comes with a usb cord, stylus and screen protector so its definitely worth the money (got it on sale). The material of the case is very strong and good quality. There is also access to the charging socket in the phone even with the case closed which is very useful.

5.0 out of 5 stars Fab cover great value for money.., 12 Nov. 2013
Was pleased with my iPhone case, great value for money and arrived next day. Would defo recommend this to any one who's looking for a good protective cover for iPhone 4..

4.0 out of 5 stars Good Value, 3 Nov. 2013
Needed a new case and wanted it to cover the screen - does what it says and does it well for the price

5.0 out of 5 stars Surprised!, 17 Jan. 2014
How can they provide a good quality item at this price and post it promptly! BUT THEY DO !!! WELL DONE

5.0 out of 5 stars Cover for ipone, 5 Feb. 2014
Lovely colour. Quick to open and feels safe if I accidentally drop the phone. Easy to find if I lose phone,

3.0 out of 5 stars Drains battery life, 30 Mar. 2014
This product looks smart and protects my phone well however since the case has been on my phone my battery life just keeps getting drained very fast, I though it may have just been my phone however I've had it off the last 2days and the battery life has lasted a lot longer, I'm not sure wether it's to do with the magnet in the case, but my phone went from 100% to nothing within 6 hours and it had just been In my jacket as I was at work, hope this helps when buying the product

5.0 out of 5 stars brilliant, 21 May 2014
Great phone case really handy to have a spare wire and a stylus that actually works with a iphone great value for money also

5.0 out of 5 stars Great purchase, 23 Dec. 2013
This phone case is great quality, with all parts of it useful and in good working order, would recommend and buy again.

5.0 out of 5 stars Great product, 30 Sept. 2013
Excellent value for money - phone fits the case perfectly and seems sturdy. Delivery was much quicker than expected too.

4.0 out of 5 stars Value for money!!, 2 April 2015
Overall im happy with the look & feel of this case. Had this case for a few days now, so far so good, am aware that you get what you pay for; but this item is value for money. Fits my phone like a glove & as a bonus; the exterior is padded. I didnt award 5stars, as i found the inner slots a tad narrow for cards etc & i dont want to risk tearing the inners , so i'll keep mine notes etc- however Im happy with my purchase.