on 10 July 2013
I loved this story which started in The Road to Price and concluded in The Road to Forgiveness.

Sebastian was obviously a man in love and determined to prove to Mia that she was the girl for him. Mia was the tormented soul, struggling to deal with her past. It was a powerful love story and had the perfect ending.

It was extremely well written however the editor needs to use more than spell check! There were still the odd times when the wrong word was used, eg. new instead of knew, he instead of her. Nothing too major but I do roll my eyes when I see things like that!

All in all it's a wonderful story, told over two books, that I have happily recommended to my friends.
on 24 August 2013
Mia panicked when she discovered she was pregnant and ran back to Georgia, Sebastian followed her but is having trouble tracking her down. Charlie has moved to Chicago leaving Melanie upset and crying, Johnathan is missing Cameron who's moved to Seattle. Nothing seems the same Mia is missing Sebastian, her nightmares are constant and there's talk that Kyle could be released.
This book starts really well but it did have the same spelling issues at one point Sebastian was divorcing Marcy!!!
I did enjoy this book, it was lacking the mystery of the first book but it was a nice continuation of Mia and Sebastian's story.
on 29 August 2013
What a great set of books and for the first time I did t mind having to buy two. I found it refreshing that it didn't follow the normal romance stories out at the moment. I didn't like Sebastians character at first but loved the man Mia helped him become. I would definitely recommend this book to others and will buy books from this author in the future.
on 16 August 2013
It was interesting story from the beginning to the end. I loved everything about this book and the main characters in this story. I really enjoyed myself while reading , it was so captivating love story with great ending as well. It is worth to give a try if you didn't read yet.
on 12 April 2014
Well I have read this book in no time at all. It's a very sweet love story. Mia finally realizes how to be happy and Sebastian is the one to make her happy for the rest of their lives. Once they both work through the issues from 'Road to Price', everything comes together. This book has a great story with lots of background on characters, there is loss, grief, love, romance and trust which finally concludes on a beautiful note. Would recommend.
on 17 November 2013
This book wasnt the best book iv ever read but it certainly wasn't the worst.
Its worth a read and does not have the usual twists you find in this sort of sory. Could have been written better felt like it was written how you would speak it.
Good likeable characters real issues that are not totally far fetched and you can feel the pain seep threw out the pages
on 6 March 2014
I read book one and had to see what happened. Sebastian has turned into a wuss, better I suppose than an complete toe-rag. Everyone in the tale has problems and no-one seems to have the common sense to realise. I'm glad I read this as it finished the story off nicely.
on 13 June 2014
The continuation of Mia and Sebastian's love story begins with problems but Sebastian won't give up on their relationship and thank goodness he doesn't because the ending of this story is perfect. I love this author.
on 14 June 2014
I really enjoyed these books. I found myself laughing and crying and smiling along! Very well written and an emotional roller coaster. It's a refreshing change to the usual Billionaire romances out there, that's what makes it stand out from the crowd. Highly recommended! And I feel as though it could be due a third book or should I say I wish??
on 15 September 2013
After reading the first book I immediately bought "the road to forgiveness" to find out what happens with Mia and Sebastian. Really enjoyed both books and recommend them to anyone looking for a nice romance:)