5.0 out of 5 stars Good things
My boyfriend loves Tetris so I got this for him, it went down really well!
This is a fun game that anyone can join in with pretty easily, friends found themselves re building the tower over and over again. The pieces are made of plastic so they're even louder than regular Jenga, which only added to the fun for us, but if you want something quiet this isn't it!
Published 20 months ago by Isabella

2.0 out of 5 stars Love Jenga, which we play with often
Love Jenga, which we play with often, but this is just a gimmick. Played with on Christmas day, can't see us ever playing again
Published 4 months ago by Karen

5.0 out of 5 stars Good things, 30 Sept. 2013
This review is from: Jenga Tetris Game (Toy)
My boyfriend loves Tetris so I got this for him, it went down really well!

5.0 out of 5 stars My son loves it, 7 April 2015
In My Honest Opinion (UK) - See all my reviews
(TOP 100 REVIEWER)
This review is from: Jenga Tetris Game (Toy)
My older son has the original wooden Jenga and so I bought this for my younger son's recent birthday. He has really enjoyed playing with it. I was a bit dubious after I bought it on the High Street then read some of the reviews on here but I'm happy to report he has no problems building a tower and playing the game. He and his friends had great fun even using the pieces to spell out their names etc. He loves the bright colours.

5.0 out of 5 stars Great fun, 26 May 2014
This review is from: Jenga Tetris Game (Toy)
Good take on a timeless game - all ages of our family have had fun playing this, it brings out the competitive spirit in all!

5.0 out of 5 stars Great family game, 22 April 2014
This review is from: Jenga Tetris Game (Toy)
My family had a lot of fun playing this, and so did my housemates at uni! A funny twist on a classic game

5.0 out of 5 stars Jenga Tetris, 16 Jan. 2014
This review is from: Jenga Tetris Game (Toy)
This is an absolutely fabulous fun family game. Me, my husband and 2 boys have played this and the concentration, nerves and excitement of trying not to let the tower collapse gets the better of you. I definitely recommend this.

5.0 out of 5 stars Great family game, very challenging!, 3 Jan. 2015
This review is from: Jenga Tetris Game (Toy)
Love this game, bought mine originally a year ago and play it on family gatherings and game nights... More challenging then the normal jenga because of all the random shapes.

My cousins loved playing it so much i have bought another on just for their household!!

4.0 out of 5 stars Looks great and was a hit with my brother-in-law who is ..., 21 Jan. 2015
This review is from: Jenga Tetris Game (Toy)
Looks great and was a hit with my brother-in-law who is a games nerd! Not as fun as traditional tetris as your moves are limited because of the shape of the pieces, but makes a fun twist and is a nice, easy gift for a guy or girl.

4.0 out of 5 stars Fun family game for all ages, 3 April 2015
This review is from: Jenga Tetris Game (Toy)
Fun family game for all ages. The blocks don't slide out as easily as the wooden ones so it's a little tricky sometimes and falls over quite quickly but building the tower itself is more fun!

5.0 out of 5 stars Annoying that the Tetris shapes catch and pull over the ..., 2 April 2015
This review is from: Jenga Tetris Game (Toy)
Annoying that the Tetris shapes catch and pull over the tower. I guess I should have pulled from a different angle. Great game though.

2.0 out of 5 stars Love Jenga, which we play with often, 30 Jan. 2015