5.0 out of 5 stars Good things
My boyfriend loves Tetris so I got this for him, it went down really well!
This is a fun game that anyone can join in with pretty easily, friends found themselves re building the tower over and over again. The pieces are made of plastic so they're even louder than regular Jenga, which only added to the fun for us, but if you want something quiet this isn't it!
Published 16 months ago by Isabella

1.0 out of 5 stars Not as Good as The Original Jenga.....
Published 18 days ago by Amazon Customer

‹ Previous | 1 2 3 4 | Next ›

5.0 out of 5 stars Good things, 30 Sept. 2013
This review is from: Jenga Tetris Game (Toy)
My boyfriend loves Tetris so I got this for him, it went down really well!

1.0 out of 5 stars Not as Good as The Original Jenga....., 13 Jan. 2015
This review is from: Jenga Tetris Game (Toy)
After the great classic jenga game, which always goes down so well at party's and family gatherings, we were looking for something similar to make our Christmas entertaining. However, to be honest, I was disapointed. It was harder to re stack, not having the handy plastic sleeve like the original. It felt cheap and the Tetris aspect did not add anything to the game at all. We only played it once and went onto another game. A few days later we tried it again but still didnt like it. I think it will be sold on soon....

5.0 out of 5 stars Great fun, 26 May 2014
This review is from: Jenga Tetris Game (Toy)
Good take on a timeless game - all ages of our family have had fun playing this, it brings out the competitive spirit in all!

5.0 out of 5 stars Great family game, 22 April 2014
This review is from: Jenga Tetris Game (Toy)
My family had a lot of fun playing this, and so did my housemates at uni! A funny twist on a classic game

5.0 out of 5 stars Jenga Tetris, 16 Jan. 2014
This review is from: Jenga Tetris Game (Toy)
This is an absolutely fabulous fun family game. Me, my husband and 2 boys have played this and the concentration, nerves and excitement of trying not to let the tower collapse gets the better of you. I definitely recommend this.

5.0 out of 5 stars Great family game, very challenging!, 3 Jan. 2015
This review is from: Jenga Tetris Game (Toy)
Love this game, bought mine originally a year ago and play it on family gatherings and game nights... More challenging then the normal jenga because of all the random shapes.

My cousins loved playing it so much i have bought another on just for their household!!

4.0 out of 5 stars Looks great and was a hit with my brother-in-law who is ..., 21 Jan. 2015
This review is from: Jenga Tetris Game (Toy)
Looks great and was a hit with my brother-in-law who is a games nerd! Not as fun as traditional tetris as your moves are limited because of the shape of the pieces, but makes a fun twist and is a nice, easy gift for a guy or girl.

5.0 out of 5 stars Excellent, 4 Nov. 2013
This review is from: Jenga Tetris Game (Toy)
great for all ages even adults great game for christmas and easy to play and the price was just right..

2.0 out of 5 stars Love Jenga, which we play with often, 30 Jan. 2015
This review is from: Jenga Tetris Game (Toy)
Love Jenga, which we play with often, but this is just a gimmick. Played with on Christmas day, can't see us ever playing again

5.0 out of 5 stars A lot of fun. It is a more challenging version of the ..., 16 July 2014
This review is from: Jenga Tetris Game (Toy)
A lot of fun. It is a more challenging version of the original game which, for myself and family made it even more enjoyable.

‹ Previous | 1 2 3 4 | Next ›