on 29 September 2013
Bit of a let down but I guess that's what you should expect from the price!
Straps hurt my shoulders and linings not great but looks nice enough from the outside and is a pretty big bag
Just a shame it's not a little bit better made for more comfort!
Have had to get a different backpack to save my shoulders!
on 18 April 2014
Purchased this item as a gift for my grand daughter to use for school. Within about six weeks the straps had pulled out due to the stitching failing, Would not recomend this item for school, it cant take the workload.
on 9 September 2013
Bought this for my grandaughter to use as a school bag she thinks it's great and very roomy for all the books and kit she needs to carry for school also with being a rucksack the weight is distributed which makes for lighter carrying
on 17 March 2014
Very bad quality. Handle broke 3 weeks after eventually getting this and now cant get an answer from seller....very poor in all aspects of this bag.,...better off with a plastic carrier...will last a lot longer.
on 30 September 2013
I purchased this rucksack and received it two days ago and both straps have come unstitched and broken.
I have to pay for post and packaging to return it...simply unacceptable.
I do not recommend this product.
on 7 March 2014
I wasn't overly keen on the material. It looks better in picture than in real life. It's cheap looking. However on a plus side that's just my view but it did arrive on time and that alone is worth a 10 :)
on 9 November 2013
Good size. Quality of faux leather also good. Looks like it will last, although time will tell. I like the style of this and it will hold quite a lot.
on 14 August 2015
Great value for money and great service thank you
on 29 June 2015
EXCELLENT BAG - WELL FIT FOR ITS PUTPOSE
on 11 December 2014
very good quality for the money