Good solid boot, reasonably light and comfortable and well padded around the ankles.
Went out walking in them and no rubbing etc.
Leather uppers, but the tongue etc is not leather which is why only 4 stars.
Am a dog walker so have put them through their paces through muddy parks and puddles etc and they kept my feet
dry and the tread stopped me...
Published 10 months ago by L. Hatfield

3.0 out of 5 stars The most comfortable boot, shame about the quality...
Published 10 hours ago by RedZennon

4.0 out of 5 stars Merrell Unisex-Adult Hikepoint Mid Trekking and Hiking Boots J100001C.., 4 Jan 2014
L. Hatfield - See all my reviews
Went out walking in them and no rubbing etc.
Leather uppers, but the tongue etc is not leather which is why only 4 stars.
dry and the tread stopped me slipping.
Easy to clean with them being leather uppers.
Buy a size larger than your usual shoe size for a good fit with thick socks.

5.0 out of 5 stars Great Boot - nice quality, Merrell style but at a budget price, 1 July 2014
Ordered a pair in the evening, delivered following afternoon with Prime

Have worn Merrell's for years, favourite brand. At £26 had to be worth a punt, obviously materials won't be to the same standard as £100 shoes and no Vibram sole but VERY pleasantly surprised. Bought a pair of Merrell Moab Goretex shoes few weeks ago and went up half a size from my usual 8 to 8.5. Took the chance and went for the 8 in these and they are a great fit.
Nice lightweight walking boot. Good waterproofing spray probably won't go amiss before using in anger.

Although can see no reason why theses couldn't be described as Unisex I can confirm the label inside the tongue does state these are mens boots

5.0 out of 5 stars Hikepoint Boots, 14 Aug 2014
Having read the reviews I choose a half size bigger than my Merrell trainers (Yokota). May I also add that this is the same size as any other boot from many other current manufacturers that I wear and I have been through a few. May I also add that with one exception a pair of Dewalt work boots which were a full size smaller. My advise would be to check out other boots in your local store if you have any doubts and these are no different in size. This may be contrary to some of the reviews BUT I find that boots need to be a half or a full size bigger than standard hard shoes but around the same or a half size bigger than trainers which again will depend on what the trainers are being used for. When running your feet swell so a larger trainer will be preferred and if Hiking a heavier sock may probably be wore, pushing your foot forward that little bit and your feet will also swell so I find it wiser again to stick to the larger size.
Next, these boots; I have wore them on a forest trial and off trail. They are fine so long as you are not stepping into stuff that goes above the first 4 laces eyes. Below that and you will stay dry. They are what they say, Waterproof. They are not sold as breathable but leather naturally is breathable and depending on your feet, they rate of activity your feet are going to sweat anyway so just change your socks after five or six hours, which you will be doing anyway. simple. The boots are both comfortable and provide a good grip on loose conditions. The tread would however be probably too pronounced for majority road use yet it would still be comfortable as it is a really nice soft pliable leather.

5.0 out of 5 stars good boots, 23 Aug 2014
Great, lightweight boots which seem very good for the price. Have put them to the test on many walks and only slight problem I have found is lack of ventilation on long hot walks. As for sizing I ordered size above as many reviews had said this was necessary, surprise surprise the pair I received were a size to big. Returned to amazon and was very promptly sent a size 11 pair(my usual size) which fitted perfectly. Great boots, as of yet not sure of their longevity but seem quite well made.

5.0 out of 5 stars Smart appearance, Water resistant & easily cleaned, 3 Aug 2014
Availability of large size,Smart appearance,Water resistant & easily cleaned,Good value & prompt delivery,Very well satisfied,

4.0 out of 5 stars Great boots., 13 July 2014
Just completed 120 mile hike with no blisters. Boots still as comfy as when I started. Recommended

3.0 out of 5 stars The most comfortable boot, shame about the quality..., 25 Nov 2014
I've been looking for a this comfy for a very long time - they're extremely comfortable and there's been no need to wear them in, just slip them on and away you go. If they weren't so darn comfortable I would have sent them back, because after only a fortnight the sole started to part from the shoe, the leather cracked and bits fell off, and the laces snapped within the first week. I do look after my boots very well, so I was very surprised to see that they were such poor quality, considering my last pair from regatta were only half the price and lasted me 4 years and I kept their condition by cleaning and waxing as any normal person would. Overall- amazing fit, and a great look if you want to appear outdoorsy without actually going outside, but if your looking for a hiking boot you can actually hike in then I'd give them a miss.

5.0 out of 5 stars Merrell boots, 17 Jan 2014
Vian Morris "Vianne" (Wigan Lanca) - See all my reviews
Fantastic pair of waterproof walking boots,very pleased with quality and fit,proper size 10.I have bought Merrell before,but these are the bees knees,feel like they will last forever.

5.0 out of 5 stars These boots represented excellent value because I bought them heavily discounted from Amazon ..., 14 Nov 2014
These boots represented excellent value because I bought them heavily discounted from Amazon Warehouse. At the price I paid, it would be hard to find any fault with them. But the truth is I cannot fault them anyway. My only observation is that I ordered a size bigger than my normal shoe size. I normally do this with Merrell shoes or boots as I've often found them to be a little on the small side. I'm an 11, so if they did half sixes, I'd buy 11 and a half. But the 12 really isn't too big on me.

4.0 out of 5 stars Very comfortable and no breaking in, 7 Aug 2014
This review is from: Merrell Unisex-Adult Hikepoint Mid Trekking and Hiking Boots (Exclusive to Amazon.co.uk) (Apparel)
I take a size 8-8.5 depending on width of fit. I ordered a size 9 and they fit perfectly. Very comfortable and no breaking in.