5.0 out of 5 stars The most cormfortable shoes I've worn
I have had problems with Plantar Fasciitis and these shoes give my feet the cushioning and support they need during the day at work.
Whilst they cost me more than I normally spend on shoes for work, they have been worth every penny for the relief they have brought to my feet.
I'm now going to put the fitflop slippers on the top of my Christmas wish list.
Published 12 months ago by Karen Bedford

3.0 out of 5 stars Not as good as some of their other shoes
Published 4 months ago by Lauren H

5.0 out of 5 stars The most cormfortable shoes I've worn, 2 Dec 2013
I'm now going to put the fitflop slippers on the top of my Christmas wish list.

5.0 out of 5 stars Love them!, 30 July 2013
This review is from: Fitflop Womens Due Leather Ballet Flats (Electronics)
I bought these shoes in red and I absolutely love them!
I absolutely swear by Fitflop's for summer wear, so thought I'd try the full shoe for wetter, colder weather.
Fitflop's are brilliant in that they cushion the foot & leg from impact when walking or standing. For the first time in years I don't have aching legs, ankles or feet at the end of the day!
I don't think the size is any different to standard fit, so would recommend ordering your normal shoe size.
Fitflop's were recommended to me by a friend and I have gone on to recommend them to several of my friends.
The full shoe is elegant, well made and ideal for colder weather. My next buy will be Fitflop boots for the Winter.
Don't be put off by the bad reviews. If you suffer from achy feet & legs, try them and really feel the difference.
Incidentally, I am an occupational therapist and not an employee of the company...!

3.0 out of 5 stars Not as good as some of their other shoes, 11 July 2014
I love Fit Flops but being in the UK I can't get away with having my feet out all year round! When I saw these I was over the moon and purchased them immediately, however, I am not 100% happy as they aren't exactly cheap and wow are they uncomfortable at times. I'm persevering though in the hope they will become more comfortable or my feet will just go numb. They come up very high at the back of the foot and for some people this is incredibly uncomfortable. By the end of the working day I find myself limping a bit and pushing my toes as far forward as they will go to stop them cutting in at the back. Just to clarify they are definitely the correct size - it is the hardness of the shoe itself that cuts in and makes it painful, I am hoping this will ease as I break them in more. It has only been about two months so far and it is getting a little better. They also can be quite painful around the big toe area because of the rounded shape at the front. I don't have odd shaped feet or toes and this isn't something I've ever experienced before, all I can think is the shoes have to be a certain shape to incorporate the wobble-board technology. Again though I will persevere as I love the flip flop versions of Fit Flops and wear them all the time. They helped me with a plantar fasciitis problem and healed my foot completely.

5.0 out of 5 stars Perfect!, 15 Aug 2013
Absolutely Love them! Sizing normal, a little narrower than the fitflop trainers but not much. I might even get them in another colour!

5.0 out of 5 stars sooooooooooo comfy !, 24 Feb 2014
FitFlop can do no wrong as far as I am concerned, they have never disappointed in style, fit and quality. These shoes are stylish, comfortable and smart.

1.0 out of 5 stars not happy, 7 May 2014
looked lovely so bought it ,, but it was bit too large for the size and , after second use sole started to split very badly

1.0 out of 5 stars Most uncomfortable FitFlop I ever had, 15 April 2014
This review is from: Fitflop Womens Due Leather Ballet Flats (Electronics)
This is a pair of most uncomfortable fitflops I ever had. I own lots of diffrent pairs,from sandals to boots,but these are awful. First they comes in a bigger size. Usually I buy size 6 and it is fits perfectly,but size 6 of that style is a huge,so bought a 5.5 - this was not a deal again. Hard edges round the top of the shoe cuts into my heels to tears. Unable to walk around the house without feeling a pain on my heels and toes. Sending them back.

5.0 out of 5 stars Fit for purpose, 7 Nov 2013
Purchased as just diagnosed with arthritis. Wouldn't normally wear this style, but they seem to relieve the pain, so can recommend under same circumstances.

1.0 out of 5 stars fit is problematic, 23 Feb 2014
Without half sizes the fit is too big. When one wears short socks for extra warmth, it slips off as one walks. Without an extra sock (in this cold weather!) it slips all the time so it needs an elastic band on top.

5.0 out of 5 stars So glad I've found fitflops, 20 April 2014
I'm on my feet all day and this is the first pair of shoes I've found that are a joy for my feet. They feel like slippers!

Fitflop Womens Due Leather Ballet Flats