4.0 out of 5 stars Good solution
I was one of those people that when the mobile phone ring inside the bag would take me 5 min to locate and obviously it would be too late to answer. House key? Where to find please help me.
Found the solution with travel organizer, it fits most of my hand bags. I recommend it.
Published 5 months ago by Ana

3.0 out of 5 stars Does the job
Arrived quite promptly considering it came from Hong Kong . It is just as I expected. Not top quality but then didn't pay top quality prices. Does the job it was bought for
Published 5 months ago by Mrs. Gail Whitehead

4.0 out of 5 stars Good solution, 12 Feb 2014

5.0 out of 5 stars Organiser, 11 Mar 2014
Great idea for ladies. Bought these at Christmas also. Excellent quality for the small price. Have bought from this company before and will in future.

5.0 out of 5 stars So pleased, 23 Nov 2013
These are lovely just what I needed would recommend these to anyone thanks would order again have a good day

5.0 out of 5 stars handbag organiser, 2 Oct 2013
This review is from: niceEshop(TM) Handbag Pouch Bag in Bag Organiser Insert Organizer Tidy Travel Cosmetic Pocket-Purple (Wireless Phone Accessory)
I bought another organiser with pockets on the inside which was absolutely useless so went for this instead. Fantastic. The pockets are just the right size, everything fits in and it doesn't add too much weight to my bag. Very happy with this purchase.

5.0 out of 5 stars good value great product, 27 Feb 2014
the middle part could of don with a zip, the things wont fall out. But great product for hand bags especially if you are someone who keeps changing bags everyday!

5.0 out of 5 stars Great idea, 30 Jan 2014
This handbag organiser is one of the best inventions since sliced bread! For all of us ladies that change our handbag frequently to go with each outfit/coat, you simply lift out and place in the handbag of your choice. I have bought several of these for my friends and they love them! Thanks ever so.

5.0 out of 5 stars Easy to move between bags, 17 Mar 2014
Special Needs teacher "marnie" (West Country Great Britain) - See all my reviews
Bigger than expected but really surprising number of pockets: light and bright with 2 zipped areas. Can be poppa'ed to make it slimmer. I bought 2 now and use one for make up I use regularly in the dressing table.

5.0 out of 5 stars Useful bag organiser, 25 Jun 2014
Mrs. S. Garrett "sallyannsunshine" (Isle of Wight, England) - See all my reviews
This is the second of these useful pouches that I have purchased, and it makes my life so much easier when I want to change bags - it holds all my necessary items in one place; with multiple pockets, there is room for everything I need!

5.0 out of 5 stars Great little organiser, 24 Jun 2014
Helen (Keith, Moray) - See all my reviews
Well this has so many pockets in it that its going to be the washbag for all four of us when we go on holiday next week, there is room to put all four toothbrushes in separate pockets, room for toothpaste, some first aid basics and also make up too. The little pockets will hold medicine and also perfume bottles.
Basically there is one large pocket two long zipped pockets and also four pouches two on each side , excellent value for money.
As well as a washbag it would be excellent as a make up bag or an organiser, I have another of these which holds all the famiy`s birthcertificates, savings books, medical cards ,passports etc, It keeps everything together safely .

5.0 out of 5 stars handbag organiser, 7 April 2014
My handbag organiser arrived, i'm pleased to say, i wanted this item to help me keep my handbag tidy, as i was sick of rummaging in my bag for items when in a rush, now i know where i've put things and nothing gets damaged or spilt. There are numerous compartments for your make-up and cosmetic on both side of the pouch, two middle section long enough for hairbrush e.t.c Also two good size zip pockets where your purse will fit or keys, diary,ipod or smartphone keeping item safe from pick pockets when on busy public transport. The advantage of using this handbag organiser is you don't have to transfer your items one by one into different handbags, you just lift out the handbag organiser insert holding all your bits and pieces and put it into whichever bag you decide to carry that day. Saves time and you forgetting things when in hurry. great value when compared to other bag organisers i've seen in shops. Good choice of colours.