4.0 out of 5 stars Good solution
I was one of those people that when the mobile phone ring inside the bag would take me 5 min to locate and obviously it would be too late to answer. House key? Where to find please help me.
Found the solution with travel organizer, it fits most of my hand bags. I recommend it.
Published 6 months ago by Ana

3.0 out of 5 stars Does the job
Arrived quite promptly considering it came from Hong Kong . It is just as I expected. Not top quality but then didn't pay top quality prices. Does the job it was bought for
Published 6 months ago by Mrs. Gail Whitehead

4.0 out of 5 stars Good solution, 12 Feb 2014

5.0 out of 5 stars Organiser, 11 Mar 2014
Great idea for ladies. Bought these at Christmas also. Excellent quality for the small price. Have bought from this company before and will in future.

5.0 out of 5 stars So pleased, 23 Nov 2013
These are lovely just what I needed would recommend these to anyone thanks would order again have a good day

5.0 out of 5 stars handbag organiser, 2 Oct 2013
This review is from: niceEshop(TM) Handbag Pouch Bag in Bag Organiser Insert Organizer Tidy Travel Cosmetic Pocket-Purple (Wireless Phone Accessory)
I bought another organiser with pockets on the inside which was absolutely useless so went for this instead. Fantastic. The pockets are just the right size, everything fits in and it doesn't add too much weight to my bag. Very happy with this purchase.

5.0 out of 5 stars good value great product, 27 Feb 2014
the middle part could of don with a zip, the things wont fall out. But great product for hand bags especially if you are someone who keeps changing bags everyday!

5.0 out of 5 stars Great idea, 30 Jan 2014
This handbag organiser is one of the best inventions since sliced bread! For all of us ladies that change our handbag frequently to go with each outfit/coat, you simply lift out and place in the handbag of your choice. I have bought several of these for my friends and they love them! Thanks ever so.

5.0 out of 5 stars Easy to move between bags, 17 Mar 2014
Savvy Gran "marnie" (West Country Great Britain) - See all my reviews
Bigger than expected but really surprising number of pockets: light and bright with 2 zipped areas. Can be poppa'ed to make it slimmer. I bought 2 now and use one for make up I use regularly in the dressing table.

5.0 out of 5 stars Useful bag organiser, 25 Jun 2014
Mrs. S. Garrett "sallyannsunshine" (Isle of Wight, England) - See all my reviews
This is the second of these useful pouches that I have purchased, and it makes my life so much easier when I want to change bags - it holds all my necessary items in one place; with multiple pockets, there is room for everything I need!

5.0 out of 5 stars nice pink colour, 28 Feb 2014
was wary when reading previous review about colour however I receieved correct colour a nice deepish pink colour with grey lining . The price I bought it at was the cheapest at the time and the delivery was really good considering it arrived from other side of world . really pleased and im sure I will get years of use from it . The size is suitable for medium to large bags and the zips are good quality and chunky . I haven't got anything negative to say about this product .

5.0 out of 5 stars Just the job, 27 Feb 2014
Neat, tidy, well made, a lovely clean colour and all for a very good price. Very happy with. Came well in time and is just what I wanted.