4.0 out of 5 stars Excellent mixer
Published 12 months ago by Vrabcho

› See more 5 star, 4 star reviews
2.0 out of 5 stars Low capicity machine
I rate this hand mixer 2 star motor burnt out after five minutes of used, so I had to returned it. low capacity.
Published 16 months ago by Realything

› See more 3 star, 2 star, 1 star reviews

4.0 out of 5 stars Excellent mixer, 28 April 2014
This review is from: Bosch MFQ36300GB Hand Mixer, 400 Watt, White & Red (Kitchen & Home)
I have to say that my starting point is very low - I had an Argos value mixer before. It's still working properly, but doesn't have dough hooks. Therefore I decided to get a new mixer and I have to say that after a month of using this Bosch I'm very happy with the purchase. I did quite a few cakes and one bread for which the dough hooks helped a lot. The two major advantages of this mixer in comparison to the Argos Value one are the it's much lighter and much quieter. So far no negative points.

5.0 out of 5 stars GREAT MACHINE, 1 Nov. 2013
I have always used hand mixers and so treated myself to a Bosch this time, and it is great. Very quiet, fast, does numerous jobs and so easy to clean.

5.0 out of 5 stars Great Mixer - so far!, 20 Oct. 2013
Used this mixer several times now & very pleased with it. Cakes, biscuits etc all tuned out beautifully mixed,cream,eggs etc whisked up very quickly. Nice & light to use. Had a Duallit & a Kenwood previously both had a 350 motor both broke down just after the 12mths guarantee! I always choose the most powerful motored whisks i can find as i do do a lot of baking. Bosch has an excellent reputation & this hand whisk has a powerful motor - SO fingers crossed & i'll let you know how i get on!

5.0 out of 5 stars Quiet and powerful., 11 May 2014
So, I moved to the UK 3 years ago and brought a fantastic Cuisinart hand mixer that I used a transformer for. It died sometime last year. I then moved to the Kenwood Kmix hand mixer. It was heavy and worthless. Luckily it died a month before the warranty ended, so I got my money back. Because of the good reviews, I thought I would give this a try. I have only used this twice, but I am in love! This is a quality mixer that reminds me of the appliances in the US. It looks flimsy, but it is not. I have made mashed sweet potatoes and banana bread with this and it was amazing. I guess when you don't have a good mixer for awhile, you really appreciate it when you do get one. The start up speed was fine for me. Nothing went flying. Very smooth in shifting to higher speeds and no problems stopping at the off position. It was obvious where the beaters went, so no problems there. It is actually quiet enough that you can have a conversation without raising your voice. Amazing. Quickly shipped and received it unscathed.

5.0 out of 5 stars german engineering, 27 Dec. 2013
My wife loves it a vast improvement on our last mixer.Better made and very ,very quiet.Light and powerful.highly recommend. bonus is easily cleaned.

5.0 out of 5 stars LOVE IT LOVE IT LOVE IT, 3 Jun. 2014
This Bosch mixer is the best ever. It makes handmixing a pleasure. I have been baking for over 40 years and ha taken its toll on my joints. Other mixers were good but quite heavy when mixing for a while . This little mixer ticks all the boxes, its so lightweight...super silent (this means i can bake whilst the old man is in bed) and lastly it is very powerful. WELL DONE BOSCH

4.0 out of 5 stars A great mixer, 7 July 2014
So far.. one month in ..this is an excellent kitchen appliance. Light, powerful and quiet. It is well made and feels robust. The beaters are easy to remove and insert. I had some concerns that the slow speed would be a bit too fast but this is not the case. I hope it will as as long as my last mixer (Kenwood) which survived for 20 years or so.

4.0 out of 5 stars v. powerful, 19 May 2014
N. Bailey "stickola" (halesowen uk) - See all my reviews
much more powerful than my previous mixer. In fact it could do with a lower setting because even the lowest is fast if you want to do something that requires a more delicate touch. expensive, there are cheaper ones out there but i specifically wanted the 400 motor but does the job.

5.0 out of 5 stars Wish I had one earlier., 21 Oct. 2014
M. C. Foster (Auckland, New Zealand) - See all my reviews
Very light and powerful. I was a bit sceptical as we have managed to blow through 3 other egg beaters in the last 6 months, but the quality is second to none. Again, very light and the hooks and beaters are good quality stainless rather than plated. The plastic snap fits for the hooks and beaters work well and you only have to really worry about getting the around the right way around as are not interchangeable between left and right. The speed range and increments are excellent and the slow speed is very slow. We have made meringues, sponges and cakes with them.

5.0 out of 5 stars First class mixer., 2 Mar. 2015
I am very pleased with this mixer, have used it several times because I make quite a few cakes. Though the beaters look flimsy they are not, and being able to start on a slow speed lets them break down larger lumps of butter etc, then you can speed up and really beat without getting sprayed with flour etc. It stands very well on its own while you add any further ingredients to the mix, and is very easy to clean. A first class mixer.