5.0 out of 5 stars Allow me to use my old HP laser printer with ...
Allow me to use my old HP laser printer with my PC, otherwise I have to throw my printer away which is a pity as it is still working very well.
Published 6 months ago by David Yip

Published 10 months ago by Analytica

3.0 out of 5 stars Bargain price adapter cable - but be prepared that your peripheral might not be compatible with the USB input., 12 July 2014
Analytica (Newport, Wales) - See all my reviews
This review is from: Buyincoins USB to 25 Pin Parallel IEEE 1284 Printer Adapter Cable
I have only awarded 3 stars because although the adapter cable seems well made and a bargain price, it would not work with the Iomega Zip 250 tape drive when connected via the parallel port to the laptop USB input. This is probably because this Zip drive is incompatible with the USB input, rather than the cable adapter is faulty. It might well work with a printer, but I haven't tried it so far. At this cheap price it's worth a try.

5.0 out of 5 stars Allow me to use my old HP laser printer with ..., 4 Nov. 2014

5.0 out of 5 stars Five Stars, 12 Aug. 2014
arrived in good condition on time