Format: Kindle Edition|Change
Price:£2.49

on 12 September 2013
I did not review the first two books because I honestly did not think it worthwhile and I am disappointed that this book is no better than the first two. I have given it three stars because apart from a potentially good story line, as in the previous two there is simplistic style of writing, total cheesiness, multiple clichés and vast amounts of superlatives. There is an effort at eroticism but frankly it's all a bit mechanical. The characters are very stereotypical. Situations are often repeated. Ari's mother accident and illnesses and ensuing hand-wringing are way over the top.

Jumping from one couple to the other in every chapter loses the flow. Ari is still an innocent. Rafe has done a 360o turn in character and is no longer the alpha male portrayed at the beginning. Shane and Lia are weak characters throughout and a King for Rachel for goodness sake.

There are also some awful errors. In book 2, Ari was a brunette and in book 3 she suddenly has golden hair. The Mediterranean is a sea and not an ocean. Ari is put to bed and Rafe removes her trousers (pants) but when she gets up in the morning to take a shower, she takes off her skirt...dahh.

I have mentioned in previous reviews that it's time authors give us one good whole book as the trilogy thing (a tetralogy in this case) has now been overdone to death. There are certainly no breath-taking cliff-hangers here. Each book ends on what I can only describe as a pause. This whole story could have been so much better if condensed into one issue. There are three separate stories but with some good editing the author could have ended up with either one good book or three separate non-connected stories.

Good points? Not many. Apart from some typos (Adriane instead of Adriano) there are no glaring or repetitive grammatical errors. I get totally committed to books once I start and I am probably being hypocritical but I have pre-ordered the last book due out in November as I must know how it all ends.

If you like soppy romances, can ignore unrealistic plots and characters and like over the top drama every second page then this is the series for you.
on 7 September 2013
This book was very disappointing. The first book was ok and the second was much better however I was really disappointed with this. There were too many breaks in the story and it kept jumping from different characters and I got lost in the book and not in a good way. I don't understand how Rafe's attitude changed so quickly and how stupid Ari was to to fall for it. As for the other characters I feel that they played more of a part in the book than Ari and Rafe did and as for the king storyline it was just pointless.
I wont be buying the 4th book
on 10 September 2013
Really disappointing, I eventually got over the story flipping from one character to another even though it was really annoying, what I couldn't get over was the fact it seemed to be written in a different timeline. Some of the sentences that came out of their mouths were better suited 50 years ago. Sex scenes were all the same, would have preferred a better story line then repeating the same description for three different couples. I would also rather pay more money for a good book than silly amounts for 3 or 4 books that string us along, enough of the trilogies already....
on 22 September 2013
I have read the first two in this series and they were no literary masterpiece but enjoyable reads and so bought this 3rd book. It is so poor in content, grammar, spelling and repetitiveness that I really regret spending out the money. The writer this time tried, unsuccessfully, to bring three couples relationships into the fore - using a different chapters on each approach. I did finish it, because I always want to give books a fair go but in my opinion it needs a complete re-write!
on 5 September 2013
I got into this series with the 1st book being a freeby on Amazon, thought it brilliant. Got 2nd book and thought it right up there with 50 Shades, Crossfire and This Man Series. Unfortunately what let it down for me was each chapter focusing on different characters, it just stops the flow of the book. Saying that I will still get the next instalment as there are too many cliffhangers!!!!
on 9 September 2013
It gets boring reading a book that last 3 books just because of how many different ways one thing is described.

I wanted to read this 3rd book just to see how the story ends but now learnt that there's a 4th book. I really so t be reading that, I'll spend my time reading better written books.

Funny how the mother's name changes through the story from Roseabella to Isabelle ????
on 21 September 2013
This book is almost the same story as 50 shades of grey, but not so well written, and not quite as much raunchiness.
Tis book is a con as you finish one, only to learn the story is to continue in a book now to come out on November. The story is being too long drawn out. I don't think many people will be stupid enough to buy the next in the series as. It's so obvious where the story is going.
on 8 September 2013
I don't know how an author can go from a 5* review with the first book in the series from me to 1* for third book but she has managed it!! Melody Anne completely lost the plot for me. Rafe and Ari more or less were swallowed up into four other characters stories, the plots of which were verging on ridiculous for me. What Melody Anne was thinking of I just don't know, but backwards and forwards between six characters was tedious and boring. For me, I completely bypassed the other two stories weaved in and amongst the few chapters about Rafe and Ari because I wasn't interested in them, I didn't want to know about one of Rafe's sisters shipwrecked with his best friend and a king of god knows where falling for Rafe's other sister - grrrrrrr - just mad about this one - there's nothing else to say but a good story ruined and I certainly won't be buying the next book.
on 4 September 2013
I really enjoyed 1 and 2, but i have to agree with most people that Seduced had me pulling my hair out. Each chapter kept going to different people and I basically got fed up. Rachel and the King I wasn't interested in, Shane and Lia well, too much going on there and a little far fetched. The ending in this book should of been Rafe and Ari getting married with a HEA, but no, we are now going to get it drawn out to a 4th book when there is no need of it. Why o' why can't authors write a complete book, whether it is 1 book or turned into 3 and release them all together instead of dragging it out over months, they still would get their money for goodness sake. Don't know whether I will be ordering #4 or even reading it, I might make up my own 4th book because how it was left you can imagine whats coming.
on 14 January 2014
I really don't even know where to start with this book.... Let me first say that I loved the first two books of this series so really wanted to love this one too. I don't often write reviews as I average a few books a week on my kindle and would rather spend time reading than writing but sometimes I'm compelled to write one and in the past that's only been when I've loved a book. However I felt I had to write one for this book for all the wrong reasons! SPOILER ALERT I am about to rant!

Firstly the book is all over the place, never with a character for more than a minute or so, I really don't like this flitting around style especially when like in this case the story doesn't flow. I felt a bit sea sick and dizzy it's that backwards and forwards! There is far too much going on, too much drama, and yet the story doesn't really get anywhere. I found this book very unrealistic. The Rachel storyline is beyond ridiculous and terribly written, I felt like I was in some historic novel towards the end! kidnapping pregnant ladies and good luck getting past the guards?! Like wtf?! I really am trying not to give too much away but the ending.... For goodness sake why a fourth book?!!!! Needless to say after this I won't be bothering with it. But why not just end the story where it was?? Wedding and happy ever after and I might (only might) have forgiven the rest of the book but no it had to be stretched out to another money making book. Well I certainly won't be wasting my money on it. In fact if I'd not got this at a reduced price I'd be asking for my money back!

I know some people loved this but I seriously wanted to give up by 20% but persevered to the end but really wish I hadn't bothered.