4.0 out of 5 stars GREAT----BUT!!!!!
Published 12 months ago by Modern Nan

3.0 out of 5 stars Drawn out......
Published 12 months ago by Katie

3.0 out of 5 stars Drawn out......, 12 Sep 2013
This review is from: Seduced (Surrender - Book 3) (Kindle Edition)
I did not review the first two books because I honestly did not think it worthwhile and I am disappointed that this book is no better than the first two. I have given it three stars because apart from a potentially good story line, as in the previous two there is simplistic style of writing, total cheesiness, multiple clichés and vast amounts of superlatives. There is an effort at eroticism but frankly it's all a bit mechanical. The characters are very stereotypical. Situations are often repeated. Ari's mother accident and illnesses and ensuing hand-wringing are way over the top.

Jumping from one couple to the other in every chapter loses the flow. Ari is still an innocent. Rafe has done a 360o turn in character and is no longer the alpha male portrayed at the beginning. Shane and Lia are weak characters throughout and a King for Rachel for goodness sake.

There are also some awful errors. In book 2, Ari was a brunette and in book 3 she suddenly has golden hair. The Mediterranean is a sea and not an ocean. Ari is put to bed and Rafe removes her trousers (pants) but when she gets up in the morning to take a shower, she takes off her skirt...dahh.

I have mentioned in previous reviews that it's time authors give us one good whole book as the trilogy thing (a tetralogy in this case) has now been overdone to death. There are certainly no breath-taking cliff-hangers here. Each book ends on what I can only describe as a pause. This whole story could have been so much better if condensed into one issue. There are three separate stories but with some good editing the author could have ended up with either one good book or three separate non-connected stories.

Good points? Not many. Apart from some typos (Adriane instead of Adriano) there are no glaring or repetitive grammatical errors. I get totally committed to books once I start and I am probably being hypocritical but I have pre-ordered the last book due out in November as I must know how it all ends.

If you like soppy romances, can ignore unrealistic plots and characters and like over the top drama every second page then this is the series for you.

1.0 out of 5 stars So disappointed, 7 Sep 2013
This review is from: Seduced (Surrender - Book 3) (Kindle Edition)
This book was very disappointing. The first book was ok and the second was much better however I was really disappointed with this. There were too many breaks in the story and it kept jumping from different characters and I got lost in the book and not in a good way. I don't understand how Rafe's attitude changed so quickly and how stupid Ari was to to fall for it. As for the other characters I feel that they played more of a part in the book than Ari and Rafe did and as for the king storyline it was just pointless.
I wont be buying the 4th book

1.0 out of 5 stars Very weak book, 22 Sep 2013
W. King - See all my reviews
This review is from: Seduced (Surrender - Book 3) (Kindle Edition)
I have read the first two in this series and they were no literary masterpiece but enjoyable reads and so bought this 3rd book. It is so poor in content, grammar, spelling and repetitiveness that I really regret spending out the money. The writer this time tried, unsuccessfully, to bring three couples relationships into the fore - using a different chapters on each approach. I did finish it, because I always want to give books a fair go but in my opinion it needs a complete re-write!

1.0 out of 5 stars not impressed, 10 Sep 2013
This review is from: Seduced (Surrender - Book 3) (Kindle Edition)
Really disappointing, I eventually got over the story flipping from one character to another even though it was really annoying, what I couldn't get over was the fact it seemed to be written in a different timeline. Some of the sentences that came out of their mouths were better suited 50 years ago. Sex scenes were all the same, would have preferred a better story line then repeating the same description for three different couples. I would also rather pay more money for a good book than silly amounts for 3 or 4 books that string us along, enough of the trilogies already....

4.0 out of 5 stars GREAT----BUT!!!!!, 5 Sep 2013
Modern Nan (Hampshire England) - See all my reviews
This review is from: Seduced (Surrender - Book 3) (Kindle Edition)
I got into this series with the 1st book being a freeby on Amazon, thought it brilliant. Got 2nd book and thought it right up there with 50 Shades, Crossfire and This Man Series. Unfortunately what let it down for me was each chapter focusing on different characters, it just stops the flow of the book. Saying that I will still get the next instalment as there are too many cliffhangers!!!!

1.0 out of 5 stars A copy of 50 Shades of grey, 21 Sep 2013
This review is from: Seduced (Surrender - Book 3) (Kindle Edition)
This book is almost the same story as 50 shades of grey, but not so well written, and not quite as much raunchiness.
Tis book is a con as you finish one, only to learn the story is to continue in a book now to come out on November. The story is being too long drawn out. I don't think many people will be stupid enough to buy the next in the series as. It's so obvious where the story is going.

1.0 out of 5 stars Not the best book by a long shot, 9 Sep 2013
Lisa Zettler - See all my reviews
This review is from: Seduced (Surrender - Book 3) (Kindle Edition)
It gets boring reading a book that last 3 books just because of how many different ways one thing is described.

I wanted to read this 3rd book just to see how the story ends but now learnt that there's a 4th book. I really so t be reading that, I'll spend my time reading better written books.

Funny how the mother's name changes through the story from Roseabella to Isabelle ????

4.0 out of 5 stars okay, 9 Sep 2013
This review is from: Seduced (Surrender - Book 3) (Kindle Edition)
was so looking foward to reading this but was reallly dissapointed to find that had chapters in the sence of other people .. put me off a lil bit

2.0 out of 5 stars Good but not great!, 9 Sep 2013
This review is from: Seduced (Surrender - Book 3) (Kindle Edition)
Having enjoyed the first 2 book was looking forward to this one. Thought it was good but not great as it jumps to the other characters every chapter, kept getting confused as I was reading it cause of the different characters chapters!

1.0 out of 5 stars RUBBISH!, 8 Sep 2013
This review is from: Seduced (Surrender - Book 3) (Kindle Edition)
I don't know how an author can go from a 5* review with the first book in the series from me to 1* for third book but she has managed it!! Melody Anne completely lost the plot for me. Rafe and Ari more or less were swallowed up into four other characters stories, the plots of which were verging on ridiculous for me. What Melody Anne was thinking of I just don't know, but backwards and forwards between six characters was tedious and boring. For me, I completely bypassed the other two stories weaved in and amongst the few chapters about Rafe and Ari because I wasn't interested in them, I didn't want to know about one of Rafe's sisters shipwrecked with his best friend and a king of god knows where falling for Rafe's other sister - grrrrrrr - just mad about this one - there's nothing else to say but a good story ruined and I certainly won't be buying the next book.

Seduced (Surrender - Book 3)
2.49