Format: Audio CD|Change

on 6 November 2013
once again sheryl has delivered yet another fantastic album to listen to and enjoy,a real treat for music fans anywhere
on 27 August 2014
easily my favourite sheryl crow album for a few years now. it's as if she was destined for a Country and Western lable. Why did she take so long to make the move? the album is full of nice riffs and movements, top notch song writing as you would expect from Ms Crow. what baffles me is why it took her so long to move to a Country Lable and produce an album as good as this instead of Wildflower (which is still a good album).
on 3 March 2014
Only four stars and a fan who started out with Tuesday Night Music Club I cant quite make my mind up about this. I want to like it, there are some good tracks. I love the first one, "Shotgun" and "Easy" the single release, but cant quite make my mind up on a few of the others. Don't get me wrong its not that there bad but we cant all suddenly like Country because some one switches to it.
on 22 May 2014
I love all of her older stuff & was therefore unsure of this new direction into country but I was amazed at the quality & integrity of this album, this isn't just "Sheryl Crow Sings Country", it is an added dimension to her vast catalogue of success & deserves the highest praise, so buy it, stick it on & turn it up loud, the production as usual is first rate, favourite track so far is Shotgun
on 30 March 2014
I bought this album and suddenly realised that I have got all of her albums - how could I have not known I was a fan? :-) SC is still making fantastic music. I think she is underrated/undervalued over here in the UK. When everyone else is singing the same old stuff, SC is "old fashioned" enough to give us fantastic melodies and a great deal of variation. She NEVER disappoints.
on 3 March 2014
Maybe you have to be a real Sheryl Crow fan to get this but put it alongside pretty much any other country album of its kind and it's only ever average. Probably prefer the slower tracks but otherwise the melodies and most of the lyrics you've just heard many, many times in the rest of your country collection. I was hoping for something more stand-out - sadly it's not.
on 28 February 2014
Sheryl Crow on her best form. Simple songs, well arranged and well played and really well sung. I wasn't quite as impressed with the more "Country" style of songs, I prefer her more "Rock" style, personally, but I've played the CD a number of times and really enjoyed it. I'm a big fan of Sheryl Crow and these songs are the reason why. Mike Mills
on 8 September 2014
As I get older, I am getting into "Country Pop" and although this is not necessarily "Pop" it is quite "Country". It is , however, a very good/nice album and along with Roseanne Cash's album is one I listen to a lot. Just for reference, my greatest band of all time is Led Zeppelin, so keep an open mind and give this a go.
on 28 February 2014
For me, Sheryl Crow is a bit take it or leave it - some of her tracks are gorgeous, some are, quite frankly, boring. As this album represented a change in direction with a country feel I took the gamble, and feel that on balance the gamble paid off - still some variability in the tracks, but more good than mediocre.
on 6 May 2016
I really do like Sheryl Crow's music & this CD is great, I don't think that she has ever done anything bad, the music & the lyrics as always are first class, so do listen & enjoy. She does vary her style & this one is more country & a little less rock, but none the worse for it in my opinion, excellent!!