4.0 out of 5 stars Tough belt
Published on 28 Jun 2012 by David Hull

3.0 out of 5 stars Durable in the long run?
I've only used the belt 8 times and already a part came loose. The strap where you put the belt after you've buckled (it has a scorpion logo on it, don't know the specific name).
Also, it's already starting to show some tear.
It gets the job done but I don't think it'll last that long.
Published 17 months ago by Willem Du Bois

‹ Previous | 1 2 3 | Next ›

4.0 out of 5 stars Tough belt, 28 Jun 2012
The belt is top quality and as tough as they come, if your looking for a good powerlifting belt I would highly recommend this one, however....I would ask you to take a good look at the sizing as mine bearly fit.....I bought a large and I'm a 39 inch waist and I could only get it in the very last hole. You might want to order a size bigger than you need but its still top quality

5.0 out of 5 stars Good quality product., 25 Aug 2013
I've had the narrower type belts before, but this is my first Power Lifting belt. This one's for heavy deadlifts and squats.
First impressions are that its really good quality and at about 1/3rd of the price of some i have seen on specialist weight lifting websites.
Initially i found it to be a bit too rigid, but that is because of the thickness of the materials used. Now after a few weeks it is softening up bit by bit, and is a little more comfortable to wear.

Delivered quickly and on time, all in all a very good product. Would definitely recommend.

3.0 out of 5 stars Durable in the long run?, 16 July 2013
Also, it's already starting to show some tear.
It gets the job done but I don't think it'll last that long.

5.0 out of 5 stars Fantastic, 14 Mar 2013
Fantastic...best training belt ever..give me the support I need..especially when I do very heavy lifting....it give you the right support

5.0 out of 5 stars Great Product, 22 April 2013
Great fit, Very durable and comfortable. Highly recoommend this for those who like a bit of heavy lifting in the gym

3.0 out of 5 stars Solid belt, 26 Oct 2013
Solid and stiff - which will soften over time.
I've stopped using it because I was getting abdo pain, which I think is a hernia threatening to pop through, so any extra intra-abdominal pressure is undesirable.

This would get 5 stars, but the only reason it doesn't is because the medium I ordered is not a medium. Either the sizing is wrong on the page, or they labelled up a large belt as a medium. I'm a 32" waist and I could do with some more holes to make the belt smaller. The largest holes leave the belt falling off my hips.

5.0 out of 5 stars Just what I needed, 5 Dec 2012
I took a long time researching different options for a powerlifting belt to use as a part of my regular workout routine (only use it for heavy deadlifts and squats though). Ended up ordering this one, and it was the right decision. Perfect suede leather and a lot better than some other options I tried out in the same price range. Very good!

5.0 out of 5 stars Great Belt, 16 Sep 2013
Mr. P. Rogers (UK) - See all my reviews
Great lifting belt for the money. Good quality leather and very supportive.Very quick delivery too. I have no hesitation in recommending this product.

5.0 out of 5 stars Great belt, 19 April 2013
I brought this belt for deadlifts and squats its made of very high quality leather and fits nice and tight. Great buy.

5.0 out of 5 stars Powerlifting belt, 16 Jan 2013
Great price, great quality. Buckle is a little, special, but you get used to it. Got my stability on heavy squats up real good.

‹ Previous | 1 2 3 | Next ›