5.0 out of 5 stars Well-fitting and comfy!
Published on 18 Jun 2012 by Amazon Customer

3.0 out of 5 stars How do you get them off???
A very snug fit - I went for large but I haven't got particularly big hands. Not bad on but how do you get them off!
Published 13 months ago by Jon

5.0 out of 5 stars Well-fitting and comfy!, 18 Jun 2012
After reading lots of advice about, and reviews on, cycling gloves, I ordered mine one size larger than my actual hand measurements. Lucky I did, as these fit perfectly. They don't cut or squeeze, and the Velcro fastener is secure and feels reliable. The gel padding makes a difference when compared to my old, unpadded gloves, and means that holding on tight as you go over the pot holes doesn't end up making your hands hurt. The blue is a fairly bright, matte colour that matches my other blue and black cycling kit perfectly. Very nice product, especially for the low price, and well recommended.

5.0 out of 5 stars Good for long distance cycling, 29 July 2012
A very good pair of gloves for the price. On longer rides (50 miles +) they do help to keep your hands from going numb. I searched the web for a while before settling on these. Would have preferred black, white & red though.

5.0 out of 5 stars Excedllent!, 24 Dec 2012
Perfect - they fit like a glove! Recommend these to anyone who uses crutches - daughter broke ankle and used these to 'cushion' the use of crutches.

5.0 out of 5 stars Great gloves at a bargain price, 13 Sep 2012
I bought a medium (blue) pair of these in June, but have just purchased a large (black) pair as the mediums have turned out to be just slightly too snug a fit and squeezed the fingers a little too much. My fault - nothing wrong whatsoever with the product, hence sticking with them. I should've gone with the advice of others and had a pair one size larger than I thought.

The gel panel makes them really comfortable, and whilst I haven't tried any other pricier gloves I see know reason as to why anyone would bother. These are great.

5.0 out of 5 stars Nice gloves, 15 April 2014
Bought these for a gift for my cycling rellie. He wasn't aware of the make but likes them- and is looking forward to wearing them this summer. Glad I read the reviews first and bought the large size and not medium. His hands aren't large but this size offered a much better fit than the medium I'd normally have chosen.

3.0 out of 5 stars How do you get them off???, 18 Aug 2013

5.0 out of 5 stars Love them, 21 Aug 2014
Very comfortable. Bought these as my super-budget gloves where not really giving much protection from the bumps. These are only slightly more expensive, still a good price, and work really well. So much better than my initial pair of (very) cheap cycling gloves.
Been using them for some months with no issues at all.

5.0 out of 5 stars A very impressive pair, 8 April 2014
This review is from: Elite Cycling Project Men's Road Racer Gel Fingerless Gloves (Sports Apparel)
I have used these gloves extensively for the past year. Cycling and weight lifting, almost on a daily basis yet the gloves haven't aged and the quality of their finish is just commendable.

5.0 out of 5 stars very good product, 6 April 2014
I normally go out by mountain bike once a week and, when warm enough for me, I use these gloves.
They are very well made and well padded (nothing to add to the other reviews).

One thing other people did not mention: these gloves (made of thick fabric) are for 'not too warm' weather (say, at most 20 degrees Celsius), they are not 'fresh'.

I used to have very light fingerless gloves made with a very breathable mesh (through which I could see my skin) very good in warm veather.

5.0 out of 5 stars Seem fit for purpose so far, 2 April 2014
I've done 7 hours of cycling in these in the first couple of days I've had them and they are fine. I took advice from other people's comments and went for a size larger than I thought I would need ; it's good advice. The gel pads on the palms give great grip on the bar-ends on my bike (they almost stick to them), which is great. Time will tell regarding how long the gel will remain in tact, but so far I'm happy with the purchase.