5.0 out of 5 stars Simply awesome!
Published 8 months ago by Dominic L. Williams

3.0 out of 5 stars Cheating Amazon!
I was about to purchase this watch - had it in my basket. Went to get the voucher code for discount per everyone's suggestion and when I went back the price had gone up over £100. So Amazon must have reps watching and waiting - once a product starts getting interest, lo and behold the price goes up astronomically. Hang your head Amazon!
Published 6 months ago by D. Martin

5.0 out of 5 stars Simply awesome!, 21 Jan 2014
This review is from: Citizen Watch Navihawk A.T Men's Quartz Watch with Black Dial Analogue - Digital Display and Silver Stainless Steel Bracelet JY8030-59E (Watch)
Wow. What a wonderful timepiece. I first came across this particular watch when I was checking out another Citizen watch, the AT9013-03H. That one was £280 on sale, and while looking at the variety of models of that style on offer I first saw this wonderful Navihawk. The price was quite a bit more than the AT9013-03H so sadly there was no way I could afford the Navihawk, so I had to dismiss it.

Well, long story short I bought the AT9013-03H and was quite underwhelmed when it arrived. Sadly a case of the manufacturers photo looking far better than real life. So I returned that watch and contemplated what to do next.

I had pretty much decided to put my watch purchase on the back burner for a while, then out of the blue I noticed Amazon selling this Navihawk for £392, which when coupled with Amazons 20% off fashion email offer made the price £314 which put it within my grasp! I couldn't believe my luck!

So now it's here. When I first opened it and saw it in the flesh my jaw almost dropped. It is beautiful. Then I pressed the light button. Wow! Glowing orange numbers. Just lovely!

The watch is simply fantastic to look at, and looks great on my rather man sized wrists (puny wristed men should probably look elsewhere as this is a big 'un). I have many other watches in my collection, but this one hasn't been off my wrist since. It is rather cool indeed.

Everything about the Navihawk screams quality, from the bezel rotation dial to the buttons and strap. Which brings me to the only slight bad point - the strap has a 'squeak'. I feel like spraying a bit of wd40 on it! But I can live with a squeak when it looks this awesome.

Overall it's defo worth full RRP. At £314 it's an absolute steal!

5.0 out of 5 stars BEAUTIFUL BARGAIN, 28 Jan 2014
I agree with Mr Williams with the 20% off the already reduced amazon price making £314 with free 2/3 day delivery as good a price as you can find anywhere,i have 3 other eco-drive watches and couldn't resist the impulse to add this beautiful timepiece to the collection

5.0 out of 5 stars Simply brilliant, 13 April 2014
Well what can I say about this watch you've not already read somewhere else?
Probably nothing. It's big, it's heavy, but personally I love it, bought it as a treat to myself. I'd definitely recommend it to anyone. I was a little unsure about how it was going to look with me only having small wrists, but it looks/feels brilliant, I can't stop playing with.

5.0 out of 5 stars great watch, 5 April 2014
after i purchased this watch, i was worried that it would look too large on the wrist,
it doesnt, yes its large, but not that much bigger than my regular citizen watch that i now use for work,
it looks classy, has a great number of features, most of which i will probably not use, as i do not fly a plane,
a good looking face, and usual citizen quality.
i will wear it for years

5.0 out of 5 stars QUALITY TIMEPIECE, 8 Feb 2014
I have two very expensive Breitling Watches which I am sure you will appreciate are not something you wear day to day and especially not to work. However I do like my watches to be Accurate, Good Looking and most importantly functional. This watch ticks all these boxes and some more. In the short week that I have had it, I have had people I deal with, admiring it. One of my colleagues is actually now going to get the same watch for her Boyfriends Birthday.

I have had Citizen Watches in the past and this one surpasses all the others. As mentioned above I have 2 very expensive Breitling Watches. Now that I have this QUALITY CITIZEN TIMEPIECE, I will now be in a position to wear my Breitlings only on SPECIAL OCCASIONS, therefore getting more pleasure from them. This new Citizen I am confident will give me many years of pleasure. Requiring NO BATTERY, I know it will not let me down and receiving regular Time Updates, I know that the time displayed will be THE RIGHT TIME. This was actually proven on the day I received it. When I opened the Box, The Hands very soon started to move and within a few minutes, the watch was displaying the exact time. The ONLY SETTING UP I required to do was the adjustment of the Bracelet to fit my wrist. This only took a few minutes as I have the necessary tools to do so.

Well done Citizen on once again producing a quality timepiece that I am proud to put on my wrist now and for years to come.

5.0 out of 5 stars Pure quality engineering!, 26 Feb 2014
The previous reviews of this really helped - subscribing to Amazon's male fashion email list gives you 20% off. This was on sale anyway, so with a further 20% off, it was a real bargain.
The watch oozes quality and precision - Breitling'esque in it's weight and feel. Don't let the busy face put you off, as after spending a few days reading and experimenting with the watch, it already feels intuitive and useable to me. As you get more and more familiar with the watch, it will just get better and better. I've had 5 or 6 eco drives in my life, and have recently made the switch from Seiko's unreliable kinetic movement back to Citizen's eco drive, and have never been happier. This is blindingly accurate, even if you switch off the radio wave update (though I don't know why you would do this). It's an amazing watch with some brilliant functionality. Use the 20% discount and buy whilst it's on sale.
I have quite big wrists and had to have a link removed, but other than that - faultless quality!

5.0 out of 5 stars Five Stars, 24 Aug 2014