on 24 July 2015
Some measurements for the 8-10 size:

Waist to front hem - 31.5 cm // Waist to back hem - 33 cm
Front leg width (seam to seam) - 27.5 cm // Back leg width (seam to seam) - 35.5 cm
Waist unstretched - 70.5 cm // Waist full stretched - 87 cm (approx)

I purchased the black/red/pink shorts to wear at a water park, in the pool and when doing water sports on holiday. I had some initial reservations as a few people had mentioned they were too small or too big, but these exceeded my expectations and fit perfectly. Not too tight but not overly baggy either - so no big bubbles up your shorts everytime you get in the water! ;-)
The back hem reaches my upper thigh so these are great if you want some swimming bottoms that actually cover your entire backside! Sure, they have no lining, but i don't really see the necessity of that. These are cheap and cheerful, but good enough to withstand multiple wears. The pockets and drawstring are functional, but the latter needs a bit of hard tugging to get it going. These are also really light weight so dry quickly, meaning you won't be left with heavy, dripping shorts all day! The design is pretty and looks better in person than the photo suggests, i think.

Would definitely recommend!
on 8 May 2013
i bought these for going on the beach, and they are brill and so comfy, really cheap and look great!
on 22 May 2013
Lightweight material, comfortable, good design, useful pockets. Sizing just is a touch on the big side, 8-10 is more like 10.
on 4 November 2012
I love these little shorts they're not too revealing and they look really good too. The price was the best I found and they fit true to their size.
on 9 August 2014
The product itself is really good. Considering the cheap price, the quality is good.
Just be aware that even though on amazon it gives you size options, the product itself comes in S, M , L, XL. So when you say UK 12 for example they decide which category that falls into.
I 'm a 12 and they sent me a medium which fit but was slightly too tight so i had to return them. so put their system into consideration when you purchase!
on 8 July 2014
I found these to be comfy and didn't get heavy when wet. They also dried pretty quickly too. Would have been 5 stars if the string was an actual draw string to adjust the waist band, instead of just decorative, as the sizing is generous - go for the size where yours is largest e.g. if you're a 14, get the 12-14 not the 14-16.
on 12 July 2013
A lovely pair of lightweight shorts, that are a perfect fit and very comfortable. Have ordered a second pair already!
on 18 April 2013
Fantastic wee pair of shorts, my daughter loves them! practical and quite thick material as well.
Would recommend this product.
on 14 March 2015
These are great little shorts for the price. However they come up large so I wish I'd ordered slightly smaller/true size instead of going by previous reviews and ordering up a size. For example the 10/12 is more like the 12. They are a baggy style so there's really no need to go up. I am not sure what the material is, they don't feel like my oneill boardies, but I like the style and the pattern.
on 5 July 2013
As others have said, sizing is generous. I'm normally a 10 or 12 (boyish figure) and the 8/10 size are almost baggy on me. Not that flattering if you have no hips, but quality seems OK, they are comfortable and were cheap. Arrived quickly.