4.0 out of 5 stars Great

2.0 out of 5 stars many criminals know about this product
Published 11 months ago by Mr. A. Beer

‹ Previous | 1 2 3 4 | Next ›

4.0 out of 5 stars Great, 29 Dec 2012
I'm a professional doorman and Farb Gel is excellent. As Doorman/Bouncer your very often put in situations where you either have to fight or be hit, depending on where you work. The manager of the bar I work at bought us 5 of these plus the holster and I know first hand its a great tool to use. The Police were made up with it and us as they prefer us to use it rather than physical violence and as wed all like to keep our badges we only too happily use if someone is violent to us. Great accessory. Although it doesn't stain the skin for as long as they state. The skin may be stained for a maximum of 3 to 4 days although after the first day it does fade as expected. I would recomend it.

2.0 out of 5 stars many criminals know about this product, 2 Aug 2013
Mr. A. Beer "straker" (uk) - See all my reviews
so my advice is wrap black insulation tape around it so it could be anything from CS gas to a small tin of hair spray ! .story number one .a known thug in my area has one of these devices pointed at him by a person and thug just laughed {because he knew is was just a harmless spray] and took it from person and used it on HIM ! .story number two this was my experience .I taped mine up on the advice of a police friend of mine and one night whilst out with the dog two young lads around 18/22ish came towards me and without warning one spat at me and the other kicked me I let my dog just run away {he is a cocker spaniel and at the time was 6 months old ..so no help to me at all !.as I was taken by surprise that 2 punk kids had the balls to take on a 47 year old well built man anyway I reached for my spray and deployed it.. always aim for the eyes /nose its not just red paint it tends to foam up a little and is a little sticky thug number two looked at me and I think what saved me from a severe kicking was the 6 cell Maglite. not the spray .thug one the one with a red face ran off as did number 2 when I pulled out the Maglite .I had mixed feeling about using the spray I am not a violent person and you will be surprised if you are ever in that situation your reaction may not be as you think it would be .as a uk citizen where we don't carry guns {like in the usa ] using a device to protect yourself doesn't come naturally for most people .[that's why they tell you not to carry a weapon as it could be taken off you and used again you].the element of surprise has caught many people out including expert fighters.all it takes is one punch from a thug and you're off to A&E or worse .my advice never feel so confident just because you are carrying this device if a thug wants you Iphone give it to him or better still use a cheap phone for dog walking .if you're a civilised person this device may not be for you as you may freeze when it comes to using it and become a victim .I agree with people like doormen and security guards using it but for the average person its false security .and if you do use it you must go to the police to report it .I think the company will send you a replacement if you supply them with a criminal report number ..{the dog is fine by the way and is now 3 years old } the thug with the red face was never found .and I have got a replacement device ..would I use it again ?? I am not sure if I am honest ..I think its a good idea but the majority of use are not fighters and not prepared to harm others so whilst you're thinking about using it thug has done what he want to you ..keep safe .

4.0 out of 5 stars 4* as Ive not had to use it, 6 May 2013
Looks the business, an attacker is not going to know its not something nastier and the peace of mind that your scrote will be covered in indelible red ink. I feel a lot more confident carrying this...grrrr

5.0 out of 5 stars self defence spray, 2 April 2013
i bought this after i was followed home one day. I tried it out in the garden it really works and it stains red.

4.0 out of 5 stars nice, 24 April 2013
i brought 2 of these for my wife a daughter, although thank god they never had to used them i quite sure the item is a good buy

5.0 out of 5 stars Exelent If And When Needed., 14 July 2014
I have not had to use this as yet but having the peace of mind knowing If I need it it's there is enough.

4.0 out of 5 stars ... had to use it yer thank goodness but im happy with, 13 July 2014
This review is from: TIW Mini Self Defence Spray Criminal Identifier (Kitchen & Home)
havnt had to use it yer thank goodness but im happy with it

3.0 out of 5 stars Three Stars, 2 July 2014
Not stated colour and poor quallity

4.0 out of 5 stars spray away, 2 Jan 2014
Sibel (England :() - See all my reviews
Thankfully haven't been in a situation where I've had to test this product out, but I did, however, spray some onto a piece of paper and was quite happy with how it works.

5.0 out of 5 stars mini defence spray, 25 April 2013
good service good product thanks ,will not think twice if we need anything further, from your company first class service

‹ Previous | 1 2 3 4 | Next ›