Size: 500|Change

on 22 August 2014
good quality product doesnt work for every one
on 26 May 2015
I've previously had the tablet versions of Creatine which i got for the same sort of price and used them up in a little over a month. This stuff however has so far lasted me about 5 months and still has a fair amount left.
I personally havent felt any different from using this supplement, maybe it is just a placebo but i do not feel different. for the price however its probably worth picking some up so you can see for yourself
on 26 April 2013
Only been supping this for a month or two now, but man is this stuff effective! Took 5g a day 4 times a day for 5 days, then took 5g a day there after that.. My friends and girlfriend are making comments on how big i'm looking and how big my arms are getting! It's mad as i took a picture of myself before i used this stuff, and took one just today and compared them both and i have made some great gains! This is really good value for money and you get 2 bags which if taken right will last you a good year! This is straight creatine monohydrate, no added s*** to make it more expensive. It mixes well with water but i'd strongly recommend you take it down with grape juice. Water goes straight through you and has nothing in it to digest (sugars etc) So take it with grape juice, simply put a scoop in your mouth and wash it down with a mouthfull of grape juice. Just make sure you don't take it with water as you'll be wasting time and money. If you're skinny and typically want defined muscles, then buy this product! Delivery was also great, ordered on a Wednesday and received on Saturday. Will buy again if it's still available next year.
on 26 October 2014
Arrived within time limit , fine white powder mixes easily into milk shakes, its not a miracle quick fix you will still need to put in the hard work at the gym, but may help with improved mass and power. would probably buy again.
on 26 March 2014
Excellent product at a cheap price- quickly delivered. Granules seem to be a little larger than previous batches though as they used to be almost imperceptible. A little grittiness is standard though in creatine so don't be put off.
on 28 March 2015
Ok another slow burn, gradual progress, daily maintenance dose with nesquick chocolate for my palate. Kept in a glass jar so no faffing with plastic bag. Long term commitment.
Maybe I'll get there? Similar to benefit I get from complan et al.
on 27 February 2013
It's my first ever time using creating, after only 3 days into the loading I noticed a considerable increase in muscle mass.
I am also surprised at the amount of additional energy it gives me during workouts.
This product does exactly what it says in the description. It also dissolves very well in water and has no flavour.
I will definitely buy this product again in the future.
on 23 September 2013
im fighting back to health from severe gout.. this product helps me lift as I get no pain in my muscles, I do miss that soreness one gets after a session though. maybe I don't do enough! top stuff that works.
on 11 July 2014
SO MUCH GAIIINNNZZZ
on 27 August 2013
I've been taking this product for 3 weeks now and I've seen notable differences in my performance at the gym. I take this POST workout (2.5g maintenance) everyday and I feel a lot more energetic in and out the gym since taking it.

Very well priced,good quantity and quality. I've had no negative side effects.

There's no need to spend your money on creatine with loads of added stuff (which is normally useless) when this pure creatine is available at this price.

Delivery was also very quick. 2 days since my order was placed!