Format: DVD|Change

on 4 November 2013
I have been watching Season 2 on TV and wanted to know what went before so I order Season 1. I have not been disappointed and am absolutely hooked on this. The characters are fantastic and the story lines excellent. Full of intrigue, lies, deception and heart warming feelings with Olivia's team. Can't wait to buy the second season, so I can watch it again.
Highly recommend for anyone who likes political intrigue, romance and strong characters.
on 13 January 2016
I was watching this happily with my prime membership! Half way through an episode and they've suddenly decided to now charge for it? Unfair!
Great series though
on 30 December 2013
Missed the series on TV and my girlfriends suggested it as a good watch which it has been curled up on the sofa. I will certainly be puchasing series 2 and I believe there will soon be a 3. Excellent
on 4 November 2015
Great series. I can't believe I have never seen it before this. Interesting characters and intriguing story lines. A couple of the characters are currently under used - a few reaction shots but very little in the way of lines - but that may change as the stories develop more. Good scripts and, generally, competent acting. Looking forward to the next series.
on 10 July 2013
Love this series but hate the fact that there are only 7 episodes which makes this a very expensive purchase compared to other series.
on 11 April 2016
Heard a lot about this series and I noted it is going into Series 6 which tells me it must be a good watch. Purchased Season 1 to see what I thought. For once the hype is accurate it is an excellent series. To my utter disgust I sat and watched the whole series back to back on a lazy Sunday. It is absolutely addictive. My favourite character is the dark, dangerous and brooding Huck. You just get the sense that it wouldn't take much for him to become a serial killer.

Brilliant acting!!
on 8 September 2013
Scandal is a very in depth fast paced program, and is very involved from the get go. The first series follows the same storyline (I won't spoil it) and it continues into Series 2 with a new storyline.

You will continue to guess what the result of the storyline is, and you won't guess it! Scandal is a well written series, and has the best cast. If you like being on the edge of your seat, this is the program to buy! 100% recommended.
on 22 April 2013
I love this show!!! It's amazing. Run out of words to describe. Very addictive too!!!

Kerry Washington as well as the rest of the cast are amazing. I keep on rewinding to make sure I don't miss anything. So looking forward to Episode 2.
on 3 September 2014
Totally addicted now but also annoyed that Amazon has taken it off the Prime Video list so would have to pay to view it now :(
on 22 November 2015
I realise I am few years behind but bought this on the recommendation of a friend. Really easy to get into from the first episode and I have to admit I am hooked. I even signed up to Amazon Prime so that I could watch Seasons 2 and 3.
Great characters. Lots of twists and turns. An absolute must to keep you occupied on those cold winter nights inside!