on 28 October 2013
Nothing more to say other than it fits like a glove and gives 100% protection! All ports and controls very easily accessible.
on 20 March 2014
This isn't the best case out there. The reason is because it's not possible to fasten it when it's closed. When the phone falls, the front leaf opens and the phone breaks. A magnet flap, or press stud - like many other manufacturers include - would be a bonus and the design feature which this product lacks. The only reason I bought this was because the guy in the phone shop recommended Tech21. I'm sure they do good cases for other phones but I won't be buying another.
on 29 January 2014
Great product, offers good protection and has certainly lived up to its billing !! I can say it is definitely money we'll spent
on 9 December 2013
dropped it a couple of times but it seems to have taken the impact quite well. will let you know if it doesnt later.
on 9 March 2014
Fits well and provides access to all ports. Seems better quality than other cases I have tried. The only thing is that you have to remove the phone from the case to charge it using the official dock. This might cause a bit of wear on the case.
on 17 February 2014
Was amazed just by the packaging for the case, the packaging alone would cost the asking price! But as for the case fantastic! Exceeded my expectations especially at this price, as other stores are asking over £20. The case fits nice and does not add anymore bulk to the phone, it is nice and sleek, whilst from the feel of the case you know your phone is safe. Would recommend the case to anyone so much so I brought my father one for his Galaxy S4. If you want to keep your phone safe and you like value for money buy this case!!!!!
on 23 April 2014
Could do with a fastener of some sort, otherwise fine. Good solid construction and no complaints so far. Yet to drop phone though!
on 10 March 2014
Very thin. Phone looks very "elegant".I'm very happy. I would like to buy one more, because quality is superb! Thanks
on 25 June 2014
I am very pleased with this purchase as it was cheap, also it seems to be holding together so far.
on 17 March 2014
It's a good solid case which I need as I have broken two phones it is solid both front and back