on 4 November 2013
I take a 38 shoe and the medium size for this slipper fits perfectly. They are really well made, no loose stichings or weak points that I can see. Soft material with a rubber sole. A joy to put on and have lovely warm feet. I can confidently recommend them. Well done Dunlop.
TOP 1000 REVIEWERon 14 November 2013
These are very well made slippers. I bought the size Large (as I take size 7), in the Navy which is a sort of marl mix, very attractive rather than just being plain navy. They are very warm and cosy slippers. But my toes hit the end, they could do to be a little bit longer. I guess in time they will stretch a bit. I regret not buying a couple of pairs in Medium as gifts as there are none left.
on 31 January 2014
I'm always looking to try new slippers because I have really poor blood circulation and my feet are always cold. When I saw these I thought they looked really cute and I was impressed with the price so I ordered a pair. I was really confused with the sizing but I eventually decided to buy a small pair and they're a perfect fit. (For a reference my feet are generally a 4/5 depending on the brand, but definitely a small 5). They arrived much quicker than I expected which was really great because I was excited to wear them. They are so comfortable, I have them on now and my feet are so toasty warm. They also look really nice and cute. Definitely my new favourite slippers. Order a pair, they're great!
on 29 November 2013
Bought these boots to wear indoors at hotels on ski trips
Wonderful, easy to pack and keep my feet dry and cosy
on 4 January 2014
I was at a bit of a loose end for a extra present for my Mother for Christmas and my sister suggested a pair of slippers may be worth considering.
After checking out reviews of a number of pairs on this site I plumped for these Dunlops and as far as comfort and value for money is concerned they are the tops.
Very sturdy in construction and with nice detailing coupled with comfort and warmth made these an excellent purchase.
Add fast delivery and it has to be five stars all day long!
on 26 January 2014
Bit pricier than I was looking for, but they are a great fit and do well at keeping your feet nice and warm. One thing, since the sides extend beyond the rubber soles, they are not that suited for quickly nipping outside with when it's wet, or walking across a recently mopped floor, cause it will get them (and thus your socks and feet) wet! That's the only downside I can think of though.
on 23 January 2014
I bought these for my mum for christmas and was worried about the size. She is a size 5/6 and was worried it would maybe be just a little too small. But she loves them, they look good and came in a quite a large box, which I did like - made the gift look bigger when wrapping ha!
Overall I am very happy and so is my mum. Thanks!
on 29 January 2014
The boots are of good quality and my girlfriend loves them. The only reason I'm not giving 5 stars is they seem a little light weight compared to other slippers she has had. perhaps it's just the material its made of? time will tell.
on 13 June 2015
Comfortable. They look cute and kept my feet warm but I gave the three stars because I will replace them with alternatives next winter and so they did not win my comfort loving slipper wearing heart!
on 13 December 2014
Slippers bought for a Christmas present so not been worn yet however, arrived very quickly and look absolutely gorgeous. Look like they will be very comfortable and cosy. Really pleased with them.