Colour: Black|Change
Price:£5.99+ £1.80 shipping

on 10 November 2013
I think th is is one of the best snoods I have seen, there was a similar one on Lorraine's fashion spot with Mark Heyes, I had to have one and there was one identical practically on your site.

I havent worn it out yet as I dont get out a whole lot as I have PTSD, but the best thing about it is the fur makes it soft on the skin. I thought maybe the wool may be itchy, but having worn it for a while in the house I found it was pretty soft - so the fact it is a bit itchy on the neck that is why I took one star off, but I would recommend it if you arent worried about the slight itchiness.

As they say it is really on trend for this winter!!!
on 5 December 2013
i brought this as a present ,when it arrived i was a bit disappointed as fur wasnt as full as it looks in picture , so decided to not give it and keep it for myself,i brought something else
on 21 October 2014
Not as nice as the picture. Not too bad quality, but the fur looks a little bit cheap. I had to alter it in order to give a better looking shape of the snood.
on 21 November 2013
I was concerned this might be itchy, but it's really not. Very easy to slip on and off. A great product for the price.
on 15 December 2014