on 12 February 2016
How could I not give this old favourite game anything but 5 stars. Takes us well back to good times past, now as seniors nagged by grandchildren to play it. They are 6 & 7 in age have junior monopoly wanted to try proper game ,( we have anti-monopoly but that I more complex), This is good value am impressed it has the metal charms not bits of plastic!
on 23 March 2016
I mean, if you have played monopoly before, that is what this is. It has the addition of a cat to the pieces, indifferent to that change if I'm honest. The box was a lot smaller than I remember monopoly boxes being, however it does all the stuff, just is more efficiently packed. Doesn't take up as much space in the. Cupboard!
on 12 December 2015
This is a Christmas present for myself and my husband. Can't wait to have a go as it's ages since I played Monopoly with a really old set I used to have years ago. Though the hotels and houses are now made of plastic and not wood as they used to be, I am sure we'll still really enjoy playing the game as that's not changed!
on 31 December 2013
This was on my daughters wish list for Christmas, mainly as it had a new cat playing piece. When bought this was a fabulous price, so couldn't resist. Had its first play on Boxing Day, lots of fun, but it is a long game. There are instructions for playing a quicker version, but we haven't tried that yet, good idea though.
on 10 January 2016
I've always loved the game and just bought it for my son. The metal character counters are not all the original ones, there are a few new ones (still got the boot, boat, hat). But that's ok. One extra red dice to speed up the game and everything else is pretty much the same.
We've already had two great games together.
on 4 January 2014
I'm not sure anyone out there doesn't know what monopoly is, in my opinion, this original format is the best. Bought for my ten year old daughter for Christmas as she loves to play this and we don't always have time to sit for hours to play, as it is a very long game, so bought her own so she doesn't destroy ours lol!
on 5 March 2016
I got replacement as the board has a printing error. Replacement arrived quick. The quality of the cards is not as good as use to be, also ordered extra money as it wasn't enough. Not enough houses and just about enough hotels. Not many chance and other cards options, they go quickly around...still good game tho..
on 27 April 2014
I love this game and decided to buy it as it has been along time since I played it, its still exactly the same as the original apart from there is also included a speed dice for quicker games, a cat and a wheelbarrow tokens added to the set. all in all good but the cards are abit flimsier
on 6 August 2014
Bought this ready for Christmas day, I thought it would make a change to play some board games after dinner rather than watch the same rubbish that is always on TV, it went down a treat, had probably one of the best Christmases in a long time. It was good to do something as a family.
on 9 April 2016
Got the U.S Version instead of the U.K. one... Very disappointed...