on 10 March 2016
While my 8 year old son likes this game I am a bit disappointed in this. The box is not really reusable, so you'll need something else to keep all the bits in. There is next to no skill in this game, roll the dice and do what you're told. We've played a few times and never got onto the second side of the board as it's easy to 'win'. After a very short while money becomes no object, there are not enough spaces on the board where you can loose cash. While the kids like it (hey it's got money and is colorful) I wouldn't recommend this version, maybe go for the original instead.
on 31 December 2015
We have been playing the original game of life since I can remember, so when I saw this one advertised I had to get it.
Very disappointed with it. I like a game when there is a lot going on - this game had zero fun and there is no money to win.

We are thinking about playing it again, but maybe changing the rules to make it more fun.
on 1 January 2014
Girls really enjoy this but a lot of rules to understand for first play. After we all understood it great fun...
on 11 June 2014
It was a bit of a challenge to get our head around the rules and the pieces provided were too big for the spaces on the bord, so when other players were in the same area of board - it just turned into a mess.
on 19 August 2014
This game is dull. I think that anyone over the age of 12 will find it incredibly boring. Kids aged 8-12 may find it fun for a couple of games but soon find the novelty wearing off. There is no skill involved at all and a large part of it is completely pointless. Moving around the board collecting "pay day" money and an entourage serves no purpose at all as you can win by just being lucky enough to land on the "collect a star" spaces five times and then moving to one of the "end" spaces. The money is just there to make it look appealing to younger kids as they amass a pile of pretend cash that has no bearing on who wins. You could have a huge mountain of money and still lose to someone who has none. Maybe there's some hidden message there but in a board game it's a stupid idea.
on 28 May 2014
Good game, whole family fun, not as good as the original as we didn't even make it around the whole board before someone won, but still fun.
on 8 January 2015
Kids really enjoyed this game...quite quick to get to grips with x fun for all ages . Easy to assemble
on 5 January 2015
Good twist on the original game of life makes it more interesting and appealing to modern kids, arrived when said it would in time for christmas and was a welcome gift for my 8 year old daughter
on 24 November 2015
Bought as a gift. Looks good. Love the shape of the box. Seems an ideal family interactive game for friends with teen daughters who love life.. Fingers crossed they like it as well.
on 12 January 2016
Bought as Christmas present for 11yr old daughter and she loves it and so do her friends much better than the standard version