5.0 out of 5 stars Great shoes!
Published 1 month ago by E J COLLIER

3.0 out of 5 stars Initially these were great - not ideal for the wide foot
These shoes were 5* when first purchased. Great support and really comfortable. Unfortunately I have wide feet and 4 - 5 months of use the leather has stretched and my foot hangs wider than the sole. Not ideal for my style of lifting due to high reps.
Published 17 days ago by Mr C J Stephens

5.0 out of 5 stars Great shoes!, 13 Nov 2014
E J COLLIER (BASILDON, ESSEX United Kingdom) - See all my reviews
I would recommend these to anyone who takes their "leg days" seriously. The difference in support is amazing. They are very comfortable and look okay (I prefer plain trainers, nothing too bright so these were the best I could get). I was concerned about the sizing as was not sure whether to get a 5.5 which I use in my running/gym trainers or my usual size which is a 5. I purchased the 5 and they fit perfectly. They are worth every penny.

5.0 out of 5 stars Wow- unbelievable, 30 Sep 2013
Bought these to help my squat depth, and they are so good, help you squat much deeper, and you feel much more secure on the floor due to the rigidity an support the shoe and grip on the bottom.
Would highly recommend these shoes for anyone who struggles to get below parallel when squatting, not so keen for dead lifts though as they aren't completely flat, which isn't ideal for sumo style deadlifts. Other than that, great shoe!

5.0 out of 5 stars great shoes, 31 May 2014
As I started to get more into olympic weightlifting I realised I needed a pair of good ply shoes and after some research I opted for this pair. The shoes fit very well and I feel well grounded and safe. Since I have been wearing them my back and front squats have massively improved. The shoes also look good, which helps.

5.0 out of 5 stars Good value for money, 6 Mar 2014
Adidas has made a truly a great pair of lifting shoes. There are not as high market as the red Adipowers, but do a great job never the less. If you can afford the Adipowers then by all means buy it. However I do not see the need for them and these shoes do the job perfectly. Great stability and toe and heel fit. Feels very high quality and you notice the difference immediately.

Great for squatting and improves the ability to fit further into the hole and improves depth.

Supplier delivered fast and was as described. Ordered Monday night, received Wednesday afternoon. Excellent.

5.0 out of 5 stars Great Product!, 27 Oct 2014
If you are looking for a powerlifting shoe, go for this one. Very happy with their stability and price is pretty good for what you get. Bear in mind that the heel is somewhat lower than olympic weightllifting shoes, some might prefer a higher heel, depending on your hip & ankle mobility.

5.0 out of 5 stars great lifting shoe!, 27 Aug 2014
If you want your lifts to improve get these shoes

Well worth the money, Will not disappoint.

I am a size 10 , bought that size have no issue in anyway!

Get them!

4.0 out of 5 stars 5 i think that would have been perfect but i have size 13 feet and these have ..., 19 Sep 2014
very firm fitting if there was a 13.5 i think that would have been perfect but i have size 13 feet and these have been great.

5.0 out of 5 stars Great Shoes, 7 Sep 2014
Extremely stable shoes, really help with hitting squat depth while keeping the calf close to vertical. Very comfy.

4.0 out of 5 stars First pair of weightlifting shoes, 2 Sep 2014
Just getting into Olympic lifting, these shoes seem to do the job and are sure to get a lot more use.

5.0 out of 5 stars I love it, 4 Jun 2014
It looks good, its comfortable and it does everything it suppose to do. Its worth every penny. I would highly recommend it.