4.0 out of 5 stars Perfect Fit
Published 7 months ago by Tropicalvideo

3.0 out of 5 stars Not as good as they used to be ...
Published 13 months ago by D. Slaughter

‹ Previous | 1 2 3 4 | Next ›

3.0 out of 5 stars Not as good as they used to be ..., 22 Oct 2013
D. Slaughter (Essex) - See all my reviews
K-Swiss has been our tennis shoe of choice for the last 10 years, but the quality of the shoe is not as good as it used to be. They used to be a very nice, wide and comfortable fit, but are now definitely narrower and a bit less comfortable. The quality has been reduced in order to make the shoes more cheaply. Sad to say this will probably be the last pair of these we will purchase.

4.0 out of 5 stars Perfect Fit, 27 April 2014
A very comfortable and perfect fitting tennis shoe, especially for someone with a slightly wider foot and high instep. The sole is nice and wide minimising the possibility twisting of foot/ankle. This shoe I have been buying for many years but have noticed the quality has decreased a little. The sole tends to come unstuck on the edge near the ball of the foot after a short while, which means a visit to the local cobbler is unavoidable. Something I would not really expect for this price bracket. For this reason I have given this shoe only 4 stars

5.0 out of 5 stars A comfortable, effective tennis trainer., 24 Nov 2012
Mrs. Jayne Wright "Chloe" (Buckinghamshire) - See all my reviews
This is a hard wearing, comfortable, effective tennis trainer. It was delivered speedily too. They stop me getting through hundreds of trainers as I drag my foot when I serve.

5.0 out of 5 stars My choice of tennis shoes - K-Swiss, 16 Oct 2012
Peter Seaton (Surrey, England) - See all my reviews
These are my 4th or 5th pair of K-Swiss Defier RS tennis shoes and I keeping buying them as they are very comfortable, have good grip and, most of all, have a good shock absorbency. I play several times a week on an outdoor all weather court and the shoes normally last about a year before the sole is worn out, otherwise they are in good condition.

5.0 out of 5 stars FANTASTIC TENNIS SHOES, 9 Nov 2014
Keen tennis player and have been wearing this model of K-Swiss for many years. Provides excellent support, stability and grip. Very comfortable. Great soul to the shoe. No slipping or twisting when you wear this shoe.

Play mainly indoors on carpet where the shoe performs brilliantly but equally good on outdoor hard surfaces.

Hard-wearing and traditionally good-looking.

Would agree that the quality of manufacture has reduced a tad recently (sewing at front side detaches sooner) but not enough to make me want to change shoe.

A really great tennis shoe.

1.0 out of 5 stars unhappy return buyer, 25 Nov 2014
This is my second pair of these K-Swiss tennis shoes. The first pair was super comfortable, supportive and lasted the distance considering how much tennis I play. As the sole wore out I decided to be a repeat buyer, everything exactly the same. I have had to play through having blisters on my heal which certainly didn't occur the first time round. What have you done? Changed producer? I would have kept on replacing this shoe over and over, you have lost me now for good. This is my first ever review, and I'm genuinely disappointed to have to be so harsh, get it sorted.

5.0 out of 5 stars Best tennis shoes, 1 Sep 2014
Second pair I have bought for my husband he put them on straight out the box to go and play tennis, great. I wear the same ones myself can only recommend.

5.0 out of 5 stars Excellent Shoes and Not Just for Tennis, 9 Oct 2014
Andrew McCann (Manchester, England) - See all my reviews
(TOP 500 REVIEWER)
I really love these shoes, which are not only exceedingly comfortable, but are also very stylish indeed, with generous amounts of leather included in their manufacture.

Personally I use them both for leisure wear and driving and occasional forays on the tennis courts and would heartily recommend them both for build quality and for their design attributes.

5.0 out of 5 stars Quality tennis shoes, 12 Sep 2014
K-Swiss have produced a shoe that supports me very well. I feel stable and comfortable while able to move and change direction.

The lacing system has alternatives to suit people preferences. I had 2 pairs of these before and they have lasted about 2 years each time playing twice a week for about 2 hours on average.

4.0 out of 5 stars Good comfortable general sport shoe, 26 Oct 2014
This my third pair. I have found these shoes to be a high quality comfortable general sport shoe. I wear mine most of the daytime. The only criticism I have is that as the soles get really worn and thin they do tend to peel away from the bottom of the shoe. I have found that super glue usually fixes it back.

‹ Previous | 1 2 3 4 | Next ›