on 4 July 2014
This doesn't work on my ps2 at all. essentially I have been sold a shaped piece of plastic. the only way this could be useful to me, is if i hollow it out and use it to stash my weed in. if sold as a useless piece of plastic to be converted into a stoner stash it would have been 5 stars. unfortunately not the case.
on 23 April 2014
I remember when memory cards were way more expensive,that's why I didn't buy one back then.
So now I can play and save all my PS2 games again.
What happened to all the grey and miserable days when you'd have to stay in and play games ?
What's with all this blasted sunshine ?
I did have a 24mb card but it went wonky and is now only a 1mb..,poo !
So I was really pleased to see this on offer and snapped it up,smartish,like.
It works just fine and should see me well into the next Millennium.(weather permitting)
on 22 July 2014
Quite simply, this item does not work. Inserted into my PS2 and turned it on...nothing! Tried several times but still nothing. The PS2 does not even recognise the memory card (original Sony card still works fine). Do not waste your money on this. Pay a bit more and get a genuine Sony card.
on 31 July 2014
This item arrived a month after ordering. Not only did it not work but it didn't fit properly into the slot! Would not reccommend to buy!
on 7 November 2013
Excellent item. Well worth the money dispatched very fast and received the item fast as well. Works perfectly just like the original.
on 26 August 2014
I have tried it in four Playstation 2s and it is not recognised, contacted seller they sent another but that was just the same.
on 11 May 2014
My son is very happy now.....does the job perfectly....plug in format it and away you go. A good buy indeed
on 15 April 2015
i thought because of all the outher comments that it wouldnt work but it does
on 28 October 2015