on 15 August 2013
I had bought parking sensors on Amazon before but not this particular set. That all went well in both delivery and fitting which gave me confidence that despite the low cost of this item one would probably receive some decent kit, and that the fitting was no great challenge.
This unit was intended for my wife's car and the LED display was to be essential as she is hard of hearing. I would have preferred coloured sensors but without spraying them up myself there was no way of being able to buy a colour matched set for her car.
The unit arrived by post before even Amazon could alert me to it's dispatch. Packaging was a plastic bag, not great but the contents were not exactly something easily crushed. Everything was present and all items worked well on a table top pre-test.
Compared to the previous set I bought, these sensors were harder to push into the holes due to some soft ribs on their barrels. This could be an advantage but the last few millimetres were difficult as some of the very soft rubber ribs got squeezed up to the sensors rim. I ended up poking this excess down with a screw driver whilst pushing in the last few millimetres.
on 26 August 2014
good value for money, the hole cutter supplied is crap for metal bumpers, worn out after the first hole & pilot drill broke on the second. Double sided stick tape for attaching did no stay stuck to the display unit or the control box for more than a couple of hours or the first bump I went over. Would be once if the display could be inverted by a switch similar to the volume as I had to mount mine in the van roof (a little modification of the display case required. Overall good value for money & simple to install.
on 4 July 2014
Everything I expected easy to fit and well worth cost had 2sets fitted front and back great for impaired movement.
Would recommend
on 20 September 2014
Had a set be fore for my own car work grate and not fitter the 2 new one.s yet for other people sure there fine
on 2 September 2014
Excellent for the price grab it it's a bargain
on 19 March 2016