on 26 October 2013
Very pretty case, fits beautifully and makes me feel safer about dropping my phone! Only problem is I have to take the case off to charge my phone as to hole isn't quite big enough.
on 7 February 2014
I received this lovely protection cover for my phone today. Its a great quality and looks just like shown on the pictures. The pen too is a great little extra and I am actually using it for my tab. Would definitely recommend this product to others.
on 5 December 2013
It is pretty, easy to fit and does not make the phone any bigger so it fits easily in pockets and bags.
on 6 August 2014
this phone case case is a very nice and cheap solution to keeping your Samsung galaxy fame protected from scratches and when you may drop it on accident when your out and about this phone case sure is a help the reason i'm rating it 4 stars and not 5 stars is due to the fact that on the sides of the case it is a very rough surface which i think if you spent to long on your device you make your hands sore after a while, but its a good grip to make sure it doesn't slip out of your hands and could probably help it prevent from slipping out of your pocket as well. This case is very nice though as it has holes in the case which is designed to fit certain ports on the device such as: the microphone, the micro USB port, the camera, the back microphone, the audio jack and the flash light. This product also comes with a black stylus which looks like a pen only the what would be ink end on a normal pen has a rubbery end in the sense that if you put it against the touchscreen it will respond to the stylus, and it is very responsive. Now i have this case i like to use my phone more as the case gives the phone a nice texture.
This product is well worth your money and i would recommend this product to anyone who has a Samsung galaxy fame and wants to keep it protected.
on 30 April 2014
Really good quality. Easy to slip on/off. Great, colourful pattern. Touch pen very good, precise, much better than a finger!
on 1 May 2014
This gel Samsung galaxy fame gel,case is very pretty fits snug and looks really smart we love it delivery was good as well.
on 30 April 2014
Bought the Samsung phone for my daughters birthday then saw the case and had to get it. She loves it and it fits snugly round the phone for protraction.
on 24 April 2014
Good phone cover, fits well and looks nice. Slight black smudging on the case from printing of the paw prints, not perfect but works well.
on 11 April 2014
This is a very nice product. I bought it for my daughter as a little extra birthday present. She loves it. It feels really nice, fits perfectly and all the holes are in the right place.
on 15 May 2014
I bought this for my friend's young daughter. She is delighted with it as none of her peers have one. The item arrived within the time period stipulated which was marvellous as I was being pestered for it as my young friend was eagerly awaiting the delivery. It looks just like the picture.