5.0 out of 5 stars Life Affirmimg
Published 13 months ago by Kindle Customer

3.0 out of 5 stars It's okay as far as it goes but with nothing ...
It's okay as far as it goes but with nothing to advise shift workers. Does Mr Broom think that everyone works early in the day? What about hospital workers, restaurant workers, cleaners who work at night and all the others who can't just go to bed early? Maybe there should be another book for them. "The Ultimate Guide To Adjusting to Shift Work"
Published 8 months ago by B. Maver

‹ Previous | 1 2 3 4 | Next ›

5.0 out of 5 stars Life Affirmimg, 27 Jan. 2014
This review is from: The Ultimate Guide To Waking Up Early - How to Start Your Day at the Crack of Dawn and Transform Your Life (Kindle Edition)
As an early riser I found the author's tips and suggestions and values in waking up at 5.00am a valuable reminder of the importance in getting up early and starting my day on a positive note, which sets the tone for the rest of your day. If you're a night owl and always wondered what it would be like to wake up early, give this book a go...the author also offers you a simple system to help you go to bed earlier without you feeling like you're "missing out" or you "cant sleep" which helps you gradually re-adjusts your sleeping pattern. Great aid for insomniacs and any one looking at easy ways to increase your productivity. Give it a go. You'll be suprised at how easy it is to wake up and get up at 5.00am. Have a happy day!

5.0 out of 5 stars Impressive, 3 Feb. 2014
I chose full-star rating for this book because it's very easy to read, realistic, easy to apply in everyday life, very motivating and inspiring ideas that are easy to incorporate into a busy daily schedule, it promotes planing and organisational skills, self-control, less stress and more success and it beats procrastination.
I am an aspiring trainee teacher- to- be soon and I know that planing is half the work done and, if I am going to be successful in my job, I have to be ultra organised.
I was drawn to this book because I felt that my lack of sleep was ruining my life and my health and decided to do something about it. This book was God-sent. I would warmly recommend it to anyone with similar problems mentioned above. This really is an ultimate guide to waking up early. I have already started making my goals and mean to stick to them. You should definitely try reading it. It's fabulous!
I wish you lots of success.
Vesna B.

5.0 out of 5 stars Well worth a read!, 22 May 2014
Lesley (County Durham, UK) - See all my reviews
I'm go glad I read this book. It's not quite as simple as 'go to bed earlier - get up earlier'. The author gives a plan and advice on how to do this by stages so that it becomes an ingrained habit and a way of re-setting your body clock. This avoids sudden changes leading to failure. I've had problems with getting to sleep for years and I always thought that the common-sense solutions were too simplistic to be taken seriously, preferring to rely on medication and alcohol to help get me to sleep. You learn over time that these methods are not ideal. I took the author's advice on board about cutting down on tea and coffee (hope to eliminate it altogether eventually) and drinking lots of water instead (flavoured with fresh lime and/or lemon juice) and I'm finding that this is really helping me to fall into a natural sleep. I never thought that anything so easy could work! I'm also beginning to prefer my flavoured water to tea and coffee.

This book is a quick, easy and pleasant read. I've gone through it briefly once, and will read it again in more detail until I can put all of the author's advice into practice and become the morning person that I always wanted to be. Thanks to the author for the motivation and trusted guidance.

5.0 out of 5 stars Don't think about it, just buy it., 11 Nov. 2014
Mr. S. Gardiner (uk) - See all my reviews
Seems a simple enough task to get up early. I mean how hard can it be? Doing it every day though, and not just for a week? The answer is - pretty hard actually. This book takes approx 45 mins to read and it covers a lot of ground to the point you can literally sense the benefits you will get if you can master this. It's a great guide and I've put many of the tips into place already. I'm getting up earlier but I'm not hugely productive yet with the extra time I have but it has killed the morning rush and stress I used to feel. Everything seems much more manageable and I feel much more relaxed throughout the rest of the day. The biggest change is that I'm thinking more about the benefits of sleep and I'm now consciously going to bed a couple of hours earlier. Maybe that's why I'm a bit happier - because I'm getting more sleep and not because I'm getting up earlier. Either way it's irrelevant - I'm feeling better, getting more done and think this book has been a great aid to get me to take the action I already knew I needed to take.

5.0 out of 5 stars Early rise, early shine, reaps the positivity that it brings, 28 Aug. 2014
The benefits of waking up early is never greatly appreciated, that is unless you actually give it a try for yourself like I personally did, especially as I discovered through this book that numerous successful people who I greatly admired adopted this simple habit. That is going to bed early and getting up early. You know the traditional saying about the early bird catches the worms, well the meaning of the saying is greatly amplified here as the author explains to the reader the numerous benefits of waking up early.

Of course if you are a night owl like I previously was, then this might be slightly difficult as your body clock will take a while to adjust to the change, but even so, the author has a rather ingenious plan that will help you achieve that early sleep, early rise without too much effort.

Now the book doesn't stop there either, as the author then provides a plethora of advice and tips on what foods to avoid before bedtime, and what can help improve sleep. The in-depth information about sleep, the process of sleep, the various cycles of sleep is fascinating to know, plus there are some really unexpected and alarming facts such as how electronics devices and certain lights can affect and disrupt the sleep cycle.

To conclude, this book has changed the way I approach sleep and the time I get up in the morning, because once you begin to feel the new positivity in you, you'll be wondering why you didn't do it earlier. It may sound strange waking up 5am in the morning, but as you read and follow this book's excellent and informative advice, you'll find it's rewarding benefits more than worthwhile.

5.0 out of 5 stars Exellent book, 25 Sept. 2013
Well researched book. Excellent tips for living a more content, productive life. Describes hpow to gradually adopt the principles contained in the book.

4.0 out of 5 stars Interesting, 3 Jan. 2014
Food for thought and something I want to do so just have to get the routine going now...some worthwhile tips.

4.0 out of 5 stars Wrong title, great book, 30 May 2014
this book doesn't have to be about waking early. it is about making time in your life. owls should read this and think deeply.

4.0 out of 5 stars One to think about, 8 Sept. 2013
Very interesting and trying this out now! It does take some time to get used to though. If your trying it, give it time, it's worth it.

4.0 out of 5 stars Very interesring-will give it a try, 12 Aug. 2013
Easy reading, includes some interesting facts on sleep. I will give it a try-here's to being healthier,happier and living longer,apparently! Fingers crossed! Zzzzzzz......

‹ Previous | 1 2 3 4 | Next ›