on 15 August 2014
Absolutely brilliant and came two days before expected ... thank you
on 15 February 2016
Brilliant - well worth every penny. I have course, thick and frizzy hair - I gave my hair a quick blow dry and used these and the curl and bounce was shiny and lasted for 4 days!
on 8 June 2016
I have had heated rollers before but these are by far the best! They arrived quickly and well packaged. They heat up very quickly giving you a choice of two heat settings. The case is very neat and streamline and the rollers are easy to put up and stay in well. In the past I have had a problem with them slipping out as my hair is thick but very fine. They don't need to be in long at all to give lovely, bouncy curls. You have the choice then to brush them through to give lovely waves or use a pick comb or your fingers to keep individual curls. I would highly recommend them. The variety of sizes is great and I use the Lottabody styling lotion which has really made my hair feel softer and look shinier!
on 18 October 2014
Works well,Heats fast,Very cute and compact size compared to rollers owned in the past.
on 1 June 2016
I'm literally sat here in my hot rollers writing this review. These are just perfect! I use them every day! They get hot pretty quick, 5 mins and you're ready to go! They are very easy to roll up and they stay on your head - I use metal pins only. There are so many of the rollers too, all in different sizes. I have fine hair, I leave the hot rollers on for 30 mins or so then let my hair down and spray with hairspray - the volume is amazing and it lasts all day!
on 13 August 2015
I have used heated rollers for over 30 years and these are the worst ever. I have fine, shoulder length hair and on my first use of these rollers had to cut a good 2 inch section of hair off in order to get the roller out. Fortunately this was an 'underneath ' section but because the rollers have 'teeth' no matter how carefully you wind your hair on, they grip. My recommendation would be to only buy smooth heated rollers if you have fine hair. Thicker hair would react better to these kind of rollers. 'Very Disappointed'!
on 21 April 2016
I find than quite heavy but I think that's because I have fine hair and they don't stay in very well
on 15 October 2014
Good heat up very quickly and a lot cheaper than in the stores same brand would recommend
on 29 May 2015
So easy to use and love the results every time! My hair is very straight so curls fall out after a couple of hours, so I go over my hair with curlers but hair stays volumised until the next day.
on 12 October 2015
Curlers did not heat up very well...warm at best...curlers never got very hot so that hair was never able to adequately curl or hold the curl when th curlers were removed.