Price:£4.99+ Free shipping (Addon item)

on 22 May 2014
I'm really loving these figures but so far the enderman figure is the most disappointing. I was waiting with great anticipation for it to arrive witch it did fairly quickly. Only to find you can't stick the object in between its hands without popping his arm off. This is what enderman do and I feel slightly unfulfilled and underwhelmed by this one overlooked fact. On closer inspection of the shop picture I see it pretty obviously isn't supposed to but even on the back of the pack it shows him holding it. Losses 2 stars for this in my eyes.
on 3 March 2014
My son is seven years old and adores mine craft. To be honest I thought it was rubbish looking and doesn't do very much but then I am not a seven year old boy. He thinks it's amazing so on that basis it has to be five stars.
on 22 March 2014
Great item for fans, my son has the collection but expensive for what it is. Not sure how the price is justified for such a small simple toy.
on 20 February 2014
This is exactly as looks in the photo, perfect looks like one in mine craft game, my little bro loves it would recommend.
on 18 February 2014
to my grandson it was absolutely fantastic and he has hours of fun playing with it, excellent service and competitive price
on 27 December 2013
This is great, though there is not much to it. Its a plastic figure. Kids go for that kind of thing though, especially minecraft obsessed 9 year olds. Loses a star for the price. Its a plastic figure, i'm sure it costs them pennies to make.

This is slightly better than the zombie, because the way the guy holds the block looks quite cool.
on 2 February 2014
My sons love it, it is really strong as they keep dismounting the arms and head, it is still not broken, 1 month later!
on 14 January 2014
LITTLE ONE LOVES THIS that's pretty much all I needed it for she loves minecraft! these are tiny tho, and I mean tiny
on 5 December 2013
Lovely little things these Minecraft figures and their accessories .
Nicely made.
True to the game.
My Grandson aged 8 says they are "awesome".
on 2 January 2014
Bought as a present. My son is very happy with this figure which is very realistic. Would recommend to others.

See one answered question