on 19 February 2015
Like this as it stores flat and doesn't take up too much room, it can be quite difficult to open it and dismantle it for cleaning but I think there might be a knack to it that I haven't quite mastered yet as I have only used it a couple of times.
on 10 March 2014
In a small kitchen with shallow drawers, this is perfect. It is also easy to clean and a really good whisk. Joseph Joseph should work on more space-saving utensils like this. Us city-dwellers can't get enough!
on 15 November 2013
I love this whisk !! Never thought I would be so happy with a kitchen gadget !! The first one I ordered came without the end that turns it into a balloon whisk, it wasn't a problem as I returned it & was refunded straight away. I then ordered another & am not disappointed. Such an ingenious idea being able to make it smaller to fit into the kitchen drawer.Joseph Joseph have really got it together when it comes to innovation & design. I'm always pleased with any purchase from them. My granddaughters often help me in the kitchen & love to use this whisk. I would highly recommend it.
on 2 January 2014
Useful for nonstick pans and ability to change shape for different bowl sizes.Rather fiddly to reassemble after taking apart to use dishwasher.
on 21 November 2015
This utensil lives in our camper van. Takes up far less space that a whisk, but is both a whisk and stirrer.
On the whole, I find the Joseph Joseph range of products overpriced, but when space is a premium, its worth the extra you have to pay.
on 15 January 2016
Great product. fits easily in the draw, nice to have a flat whisk too for sauces, looks really cool and fun to show off. Not the sturdiest when whisking something thicker but maybe my bechamel is too viscous.
on 5 January 2016
I love 'Joseph Joseph' utensils but I'm not too keen on this item, the knob at the end can be removed and the whisk comes apart for cleaning but is a pain to snap back on
on 11 October 2014
This is great as we have moved to a flat and have limited space. The whisk folds flat for easy storage and comes apart for easy cleaning too, what more can you want?
on 23 June 2014
Another funky kitchen idea from Joseph, Joseph. I like is so much have ordered for other cooks in the family..
on 29 August 2015
Lovely multi-coloured whisk/blender and dismantles for washing if required or you can wash without doing this.

See one answered question