on 25 January 2016
The material is really flimsy and looks porr quality. Its comfy to wear however, so I just wear it in bed, I invested in a more expensive one for wearing out because this one doesn't look how I wanted it to! Still, the delivery was super quick!
on 4 July 2015
Disappointed with this top was needed urgent for a sports day. Only been worn for 2 hours and washed once the white print has already started to crack and peel off. The whole experience was a rip off. From the price of the top to the extortionate postage an extra £14 to receive it within the 3 days. For it to arrive with in the normal postage and only came from manchester.
on 7 October 2013
Loved it when I received it. Quick and on time,

Quality is extremely poor. Went on slow delicate wash once and white markings crumbled and ripped. Extremely disappointed what a waste of money.
on 11 March 2016
I brought this to wear when I go and see Beyoncé and I hope it lasts the length of the concert because I think after a few washes it will be out of shape but at the price i can't really complain.
on 9 November 2013
this top for me has met all expectations, size was perfect, looked great, washes like a dream and has never once lost its shape.
on 25 May 2014
Looked great, comfy, stylish and great price. I haven't washed it yet so not sure of after quality. Great purchase
on 11 January 2016
Smaller than I thought bought for the price who can complain. I ordered a size up need bigger.
on 16 June 2015
My wife loves all the items ive purchased for her thankyou. Wouldn't shop anywhere else
on 14 March 2016
Not impressed didn't look anything like anything in the picture
on 28 October 2015
Lovely soft material, very flattering