5.0 out of 5 stars Great addition to Microsoft Office
It has made leaflets, flyers, adding pictures to Facebook, etc. much easier although an expensive addition to the Office family.
Published 6 months ago by Jane O

3.0 out of 5 stars Product's fine, but what a waste of packaging
So I paid 2.75 and waited three days to receive nothing more than a 25 digit product key? Yes, it was printed on a lovely card in a fancy little box, but really, this is a ridiculous waste of time, money and packaging. You still end up downloading the product, so either do the whole transaction online or give me the option to receive an installation disc. Not impressed.
Published 10 months ago by A. Read

‹ Previous | 1 2 3 | Next ›

3.0 out of 5 stars Product's fine, but what a waste of packaging, 29 Aug 2013
A. Read (Scotland) - See all my reviews

5.0 out of 5 stars Great addition to Microsoft Office, 27 Dec 2013
This review is from: Microsoft Publisher 2013 (1PC/1User) [Download] (Software Download)

4.0 out of 5 stars good, 20 Nov 2013
A. G. Heggie "Now bauld" (Scotland) - See all my reviews
It has all one needs, fairly easy to use, better than the competition. Printing is not so easy, making a book for instance is harder to work out.

5.0 out of 5 stars A simple answer, 11 Sep 2013
Brian Cove (FELIXSTOWE, Suffolk, GB) - See all my reviews
This did exactly what I wanted. I am mechanically an idiot and it was simple enough even for my inabilities

3.0 out of 5 stars Hope you have lots of time., 9 Jun 2013
A. G. Heggie "Now bauld" (Scotland) - See all my reviews
I should have asked for the cd, took about 5/6 hours to download, in fact the next morning my laptop asked me, "do you want to finish installing publisher" and this is quite a fast laptop. To be honest I don't see much difference from the previous version of Publisher.

4.0 out of 5 stars easy download, 11 Feb 2014
downloaded straight away without any problems at all and I am not a computer whizz. this product was a better price than elsewhere.

1.0 out of 5 stars Publisher v Windows 8, 14 Oct 2013
despite several attempts I am still unable to download Publisher.
i wonder if anyone else has had the same problem?
How do I get my money back???

1.0 out of 5 stars unable to load programme, 18 Oct 2013
after much time wasting the only way to download this prog was to accept complete office suite , after 30 days was asked to pay for whole download, there was no way of separating publisher alone. MS suggested looking at the way others had got over this problem
which seem to me a very poor way of dealing with customers . I did email amazon but because 30 days had elapsed it fell outside their terms of reference, I have therefore lost over 90. not very satisfactory situation for a good customer.

5.0 out of 5 stars The new Publisher, 5 Oct 2013
D. Avery "Combuff" (Southend-on-Sea, Essex, UK) - See all my reviews
The new version of Microsoft Publisher is a great addition to my Microsoft Office Ho0me and Student 2010 package. Its just a pity that Microsoft didn't include it in the original Box at a small extra cost. I am certain that many other home users like me would have benefitted from this additional option.

2.0 out of 5 stars Beware, 31 Oct 2013
I spent sometime trying to install this, wanted me to uninstall all my Office software & reinstall as 32 bit. The helpline was anything but helpful. Eventually managed to install but be very careful & don't buy if you are using 64 bit stuff aready

‹ Previous | 1 2 3 | Next ›