on 16 October 2014
Definately thin, not bulky and tight secure fit on the phone. Excellent gold colour, not too shiney. Only concern is it won't protect the top and bottom edge of the phone if you manage to drop it at just the right angle into a sharp edge
on 30 April 2015
NOT worth the money AT ALL. It is incredibly flimsy and cracked along the side within two days. You can buy similar for about £2.00 from other sites. I returned mine as it cracked and chipped badly despite not being knocked/dropped etc.
on 14 May 2016
Shock absorbers are 10 out of 10 The case itself the champagne colour one did actually fade over time and the clear becomes tinted HOWEVER in terms of protection i can not fault it my phone has fallen from many heights and not cracked.
on 6 January 2016
I have had this case on my phone for about 6 months now and I've never taken it off! Remember to peel the film off both sides of the case. Would recommend, it has protected my phone and hides as little as possible of my phone's beauty!
on 19 March 2014
Just what I wanted. Great quality, great price. It even came with a screen protector and a cut-out of the shape at the back so that i could DIY whatever I wanted to put in the case so it shows through the transparent plastic. Love it!
on 1 February 2016
Nice case but not sturdy at all. I have had it on my phone for only a week and it has already cracked around the sides and at the bottom without me even dropping it. Not good quality at all. I would like a refund if possible please.
on 19 May 2015
Had this cover almost two weeks. Initially looked quite smart, good fit and did the business.
However a crack has developed from the volume buttons down along the back of the phone. Initially innocuous but has continued to grow
on 14 March 2015
I both both covers for both mine & wife's IPhone 5s. The black looks really sleek and the major USP is them at finish offers a decent hand grip. The gold on the other hand is really slippery and we have dropped the phone a few times
on 3 July 2015
This case looked great for the first few days. Then it started to show it's true colors. Does not stand up to any wear and tear at all. Started with a small crack down the side and just fell apart. I guess you get what you pay for.
on 7 April 2015
Study, strong, efficient! I'm a clumsy teen who completely shattered her last phone but with this case I feel far less tense when I drop my phone. It both protects the phone AND captures the natural beauty of the design. Brilliant!