Format: Kindle EditionChange
Price:£4.99

on 11 January 2004
This is the first novel I have read of Margaret Thornton, and I
loved it, didn't want to put it down each night. It had a bit of everything in it, a family saga with love, hate, good and bad. I shall certainly be reading some more of her books.
on 6 February 2010
First book of this series my elderly Mum has read and thoroughly enjoyed and is now asking for more!
on 16 October 2013
Fantastic story about the hardship and sacrifice of a women's dream to be a business women and bringing up a family in the First World War and after. Highly recommended.
on 3 March 2014
i have never read this author before,and i must admit clicked it by mistake lol,but so glad i did,
its good to read a book and know the places they are talking about,will definitely read more of her's
on 18 January 2015
Really good story and as it's about Blackpool and I was brought up in Blackpool I have an added interest but don't let that put you off. It's so good I'm reading it again. It's all about a family and all the ups and downs they suffered around the first world war. It starts in 1902, the year off the Preston Guild. I didn't know it was only every 20 years till I read this book.
on 29 May 2014
Once again a good read i dont live far from Blackpool so could imagine the times they lived in and the way family life was.
The making of the rock and the little shops, the trying to over come bad times, good read i totally recommend this book.
on 22 February 2014
Rather a lot of descriptive writing, typical of most post war stories, and a bit predictable. Nevertheless, I enjoyed this book
on 17 September 2013
Great book can't wait for you to get Another Stick Of Blackpool Rock ready for kindle I would recommend these books to anyone.
on 19 July 2015
Would recommend this book, got totally engrossed in it. Who would have thought so many things could have happened in blackpool
on 19 April 2015
Kept me gripped very enjoyable read look forward to next one! I wandered round Preston and Blackpool with them all