Format: Audio CD|Change

on 19 October 2013
I've said that I love it, what more do you want me to say? I really love it a lot.
on 5 March 2014
I really like this album, as I do all their previous ones, the production & sounds seem to improve with each new release.
I especially like the track "Love will keep us alive" a lovely cover of an Eagles track. Haven't seen this lot live yet but would dearly love to.
If you haven't heard any of their stuff before, I highly recommend you try.
Its different but brilliant. Bagrock at its best.
on 29 September 2013
The "Chillies" have done it again, another great CD full of expertise, emotion and excitement. The blend of rock, pop and traditional music never fails to please. Over the years I have been humoured, excited and occasionally moved emotionally and I'm not even "Scottish" Please keep up the good work and thank you yet again.
on 3 December 2013
very talented artists.if you like cover songs by the pipes you`re love this.bought this album on a whim so didnt no what to expect, im not into soft rock covers hence the 3 stars,these artists are good enough to produce their own stuff,but hey they have found their niche and it sells
on 15 September 2014
Heard them on the One show and loved them, I am part Scottish and its great to hear the pipes played in such a cool way. The disk arrived quickly and well packed and now I have this one will be getting others soon.
on 17 February 2014
No matter when you hear this CD, or on the radio, it always cheers me up and makes me smile!!! Great CD and one you can listen to again and again. Go and treat yourself to some 'happy music'!!!!
on 1 February 2015
In tense to by more cd witch I think its just been an outstanding balance of music 🎶 of the hot chilli pipers which I have no I dare they cud sawnd like that I have my own pipes naw I can learn
on 5 October 2013
I pre-ordered this item, and it was definitely worth the wait..! Absolutely fantastic. The whole style of music is unique and just a great experience. I hope to see them live one day!
on 8 April 2014
RHCP go from strength to strength. Put Runrig and the Pipers together and it would be the best Highland Fling ever ! Great for gym exerciser, it gets the blood pumping.
on 26 February 2014
Good music. Exciting characters. The package was sent in timely fashion. Enjoying listening to this famous group. Seen them live in Inverness, Scotland!