5.0 out of 5 stars Excellent Jacket
Published 16 months ago by Lummsy

3.0 out of 5 stars Good Value
Nice jackets for the money, not quite the quality l remember my old harrington being all those years ago but what is the same quality these days.
Very comfortable jackets that will go with jeans or trousers
Published 12 months ago by david richards

5.0 out of 5 stars Excellent Jacket, 12 Nov. 2013
I had reserves on buying this "Harrington" Jacket as it was priced under £20 with others a lot more expensive. Rest assured this is a fantastic, well made and great looking jacket. I had one of the originals years ago and know what it should look like. I was first extremely pleased with the prompt delivery from these guys, a couple of days to get it, fantastic stuff! I immediately set about checking the stitching, lining, pockets and zip function. I've gotta say there were no faults whatsoever, the jacket fits "bang on" and I might mention that all "Harrington" Jackets have elasticated cuffs and waistline, It's the style! It has a proper tartan lining with smooth lined sleeves. If anything the zip is a little tight to move at present but I'm confident this will loosen up with further use. But the most impressive thing is that it comes with "Made in UK" labels a selling point in anyone's mind. Very very pleased with this and right at the top of my great purchases list. Well done!

5.0 out of 5 stars Excellent product, 10 Mar. 2014
Despite the warnings about sizing I went for my usual medium and it fits well. I am 5 foot 9 inches and 40-42 chest. A bargain price for a quality product - I think I'll get a different colour as well now. Haven't worn a Harrington for several decades, must search out my old mates Ben Sherman and Ivy Brogue now....

5.0 out of 5 stars very good value, 6 Feb. 2014
This review is from: Harrington Jacket Classic/Retro/Mod/Scooter by SKYTEXUK, 10 colours, sizes XS - 6XL (Apparel)
Well made and durable and mind-boggling for the money. Waist on the neat side so like the others have said, buy the next side up.

5.0 out of 5 stars harrington jacket, 7 Nov. 2013
Christmas gift for my son. Very good quality and a bargain at this price. Delivery was very quick. Would definitely recommend to others.

5.0 out of 5 stars Very good product, 2 May 2014
I needed a light weight summer jacket and this fit the bill perfectly. It is light without being flimsy and is also well made. At the price it is a very good jacket.

5.0 out of 5 stars good fit, 16 Jan. 2014
Brilliant jacket, fits well has more room than the origianal jackets as i do need the extra room now great colour

5.0 out of 5 stars Quality & Value for money, 25 April 2014
Originally I purchased a large Harrington but if I had checked the size scale it would have been obvious that the large was more like a medium. However, I had no problem selling the large and then re-ordered an extra large and it fits like a glove and I'm well happy with the purchase and quality.

5.0 out of 5 stars Fab buy, 21 Feb. 2014
Product better then expected . Price very good. Delivery excellent. Would recommend buying this . It's a light weight good chuck on jacket.

5.0 out of 5 stars Excellent Jacket, 10 April 2014
I wasn't sure whether to order L or XL as I read that this jacket came up small. L ordered and fit perfectly. This is an excellent jacket for the price; I thought I would have to pay £35-£50

5.0 out of 5 stars Perfect, 2 Feb. 2014
SCJ (Cambridge, UK) - See all my reviews
I bought this jacket as a gift. compared to others this is excellent for the price.
Its not too poor quality too....rather pretty good.
Arrived earlier than expected. thanks

Harrington Jacket Retro/Mod/Scooter (L, Black)