5.0 out of 5 stars warm and it's a bargain!
I was about to spend over £100 on a winter jacket as I really want something to keep me warm when I chanced upon this. I thought this may be a cheaper mistake. I received it just as the weather turned cold and it has not been a mistake at all. I don't need to wear layers of jumper under the jacket when I go out! Just my top and the jacket on top and I feel nice and toasty.
Published 10 months ago by Amazon Customer

2.0 out of 5 stars Lovely but fell apart
Published 4 months ago by Arthur Baron

5.0 out of 5 stars warm and it's a bargain!, 25 Nov 2013

5.0 out of 5 stars So Warm, 15 Nov 2013
I walk my dog at 7.00 am every morning and in the sub zero it is sometimes not such a pleasure. This coat is fantastic, like walking around in a duvet. Recommend going up a size to cover winter layering. As always a winner from Regatta. Thank you!

5.0 out of 5 stars Cosy & Warm, 14 Nov 2013
Wasn't sure when I bought this as it was so inexpensive, and you normally only get what you pay for, but I am very pleased with it. Just what you want on a cold dark morning as it's cosy and warm. Covers just above the knee (I'm 5ft 6inches) and you can take the fur lining off from around the collar too. Would recommend this parka as it was a good purchase for me.

5.0 out of 5 stars Quilted coat., 21 Oct 2013
Excellent coat. Just what I wanted for standing around teaching children to ride in the winter. Fits beautifully and looks good too.

5.0 out of 5 stars Perfect Jacket, 20 Jan 2014
Mrs. H. Saad (London, UK) - See all my reviews
I love it, Fights the cold. Comfortable and cozy. I did it get it a size bigger than I would wear it and was really happy with that decision as it allows me to wear layers comfortably. The length was really good too; I'm 5'4 and it comes just up to the knee in a size 18.One of the best jackets I have ever bought. It's like wearing a duvet.

5.0 out of 5 stars Fantastic Service, 6 Dec 2013
Very prompt delivery and excellent value for money, The coat is sized the same as fleeces so if you order to fit it will not go over other warm clothing. When it arrived realised my mistake and contacted seller he immediately offered to exchange and go up a size with the replacement, which again arrived promptly - fantastic service.

5.0 out of 5 stars Coat, 15 Nov 2013
This coat is lovely and warm and waterproof.Worn loads off times and I really like it would recommend to friend

5.0 out of 5 stars Perfect, 23 Dec 2013
The missus loved this. Early birthday present to replace her old one which she uses to take the dog for a walk.

2.0 out of 5 stars Lovely but fell apart, 10 May 2014
Started off and I was delighted with this, warm and waterproof but after about 2 months the seams started to split. Not anywhere where they would have pulled just randomly coming apart - as it turns out when I tried to mend them, so little material has been used that there is nothing to actually hold them together. Skimping on material obviously trying to keep the cost down. So 2 months in and I have a falling apart and useless jacket.

5.0 out of 5 stars new winter coat, 20 Nov 2013
I am very happy with my new winter coat - it is warm but lightweight - zips on pockets are also a good feature, so no losing things from pockets when taking coat off.

Regatta Women's Blissfull Insulated Jacket