Published 16 months ago by Janice

3.0 out of 5 stars Mills and boon
Entertaining but a little predictable. I will read the rest of her books that I have and probably enjoy them.
Published 8 months ago by Jules

‹ Previous | 1 2 3 4 | Next ›

5.0 out of 5 stars Romance, adventure and suspense - everything I love to find in a novel!, 17 Jun 2013
This review is from: Security (Kindle Edition)
I took this book on holiday in great anticipation because I'd read the blurb, already seen some of the fabulous blogger reviews, and I knew I was in for a treat. I was not disappointed. This book has everything that I personally love to find in a romance novel - a heroine who grows on you, a hero to fall madly in love with, an action packed passion fuelled storyline than grabs you and takes you along for the read - oh and know I've really enjoyed myself when I shed a few tears along the way. (I had to pretend I had suncream in my eyes at one point). There is romance, adventure, suspense, and ups and downs that have your heart racing and pulse pounding. I loved it and highly recommend `Security'. Mandy Baggot is now one of my very favourite authors!

5.0 out of 5 stars A story that will melt your heart!, 7 Oct 2014
Linn B Halton (Gloucestershire, United Kingdom) - See all my reviews
This review is from: Security (Kindle Edition)
With names like Autumn Raine and Nathan Regan you expect something special and author Mandy Baggot has your senses tingling!

You feel Autumn’s pain for what she’s been through and you find yourself wanting to protect a character who feels very, very real. Then there is Nathan Regan. Sizzle. He’s tough, determined and takes the business of personal protection very seriously indeed. He’s the definition of a true professional, putting himself at risk without a moment’s hesitation. If you were in a jam he’s the person you would want on your side.

There are plot twists that will keep you turning the pages and, in places, holding your breath. I just loved the character named Tawanda. While she, too, was a surprise in several ways, she brought a little something extra to the emotional mix. You could feel the angst flying off the pages and there is drama, love, intrigue and adventure a-plenty. And an ending you are guaranteed not to forget!

5.0 out of 5 stars Always falling for the main men!, 27 April 2013
S. Mellor "Bookmark" (Lancashire) - See all my reviews
This review is from: Security (Paperback)
Mandy's ability to write incredibly irrestible male characters is second-to-none. I have fallen for every male character in every story, and Security is no exception!

Autumn Raine is the typical sassy young pop star, someone who's life is not their own, thanks to agents and PA and schedules. However, her very mudane yet outwardly-fabulous life is rocked by revalations from her mother, she is forced to face some incredibly tricky moments! Can she recover from the secrets? Will she ever like Nathan? Will she survive?

The pace of the story is quick and remarkably intriguing - I found myself unable to put it down! Then again, once you've read one of Mandy's novels you'll feel the same about each and every one!

5.0 out of 5 stars A great all~rounder!, 14 April 2013
Kate Hopkins (South of England) - See all my reviews
This review is from: Security (Kindle Edition)
I am usually a reader of crime thrillers with the odd romance thrown in, so was pleased to find Mandy Baggot's new novel Security has it all! Great characters with nice ref to Help for Heroes at the end. More please Lady B!

5.0 out of 5 stars Entertaining, 17 Jun 2014
This review is from: Security (Kindle Edition)
The first novel I've been able to read in a year (due to time restraints) and I was delighted that 'Security' pulled me into the story straight away. A lively on-your-toes tale full of flirty romance and a twisty plot. Entertaining.

5.0 out of 5 stars I want a Nathan of my own!, 27 Feb 2014
This review is from: Security (Kindle Edition)
This was the first book I've read by the author - and I will be back to read more. The characters were very believable - at first there were times when I could have strangled Autumn, but she grew on me (as she did on Nathan!). And I'm just a sucker for a strong hero like Nathan - not perfect, but I definitely would have hung around for more! Loved it :-)

5.0 out of 5 stars Great read!, 8 Feb 2014
This review is from: Security (Kindle Edition)
Always a great read and love this author. Well written, always a twist, a surprise or I just didn't see it coming! Keep on writing please Mandy!

Never disappointed and always a pleasure to read!

4.0 out of 5 stars excellent, 19 Dec 2013
This review is from: Security (Kindle Edition)
Another excellent book by Mandy Baggott, would definitely recommend along with her other books.
Loved the ending , a true romantic at heart !!

4.0 out of 5 stars fab read, 2 Nov 2013
This review is from: Security (Kindle Edition)
I really enjoyed this book!

after reading so much paranormal romance, which can be quite heavy and very very steamy, this was a refreshing change!

the characters are all very well rounded, and highly believable. I mean, an opinionated spoilt pop star?? very believable. the plot is nothing too complicated, but just enough to keep you going, and wanting to know what's actually going on.
some spice, and violence, but nothing too graphic or explicit.
I highly recommend this book, and will be on the look out for others by this author

4.0 out of 5 stars Good read, 24 Aug 2013
This review is from: Security (Kindle Edition)
I could not put this book down, an awesome read. The characters were almost real and I highly recommend this book.

‹ Previous | 1 2 3 4 | Next ›