on 19 March 2014
Having twice cracked the screen on my Nokia Lumia I was looking for something that might give it more protection. This was the most robust I could find. The phone is ridiculously easy to break so don't think this case would protect it much but it does provide a great grip so definitely less easy to drop it, and also I went for the bright red to remind me to be careful around the phone and it is working. Not as sturdy as some of the drop proof cases for iphones but you only have to look at this windows phone funny and it breaks, so not the fault of the case. As good as could get. am happy with it.
on 13 March 2014
use it for my phone to be able to quickly access and see the screen compared to the ones with a front cover.
the buttons all work fine which is the most important bit.
The kick-stand is handy to prop it up.

Camera buttons, power button and volume buttons are all working with no problem.
The case looks quite cheap and not the quality I expected compared to my Lumia 920 cover which has proper rubber around the edges to prevent it from sliding.
on 4 January 2015
Seems to be doing a good job of protecting my phone although the screen did break completely when I dropped it with this case on. So if you are prone to dropping your phone maybe thing of a case that covers the screen too. The back which is all bumpy, gets really dirty but it's easy enough to clean. The casing of the actual phone is chip free though so it is a good buy.
on 23 July 2013
The nokia case is really good and great value for money it's durable and easy to fit onto the phone.... Some cases i have had in the past have been too rubbery and soon perished this one is much better. The stand is very useful and yet not noticeable and doesn't detract from the design of the case itself. Very happy with purchase better than expected.
on 27 March 2015
Robust and functional. I love the stand that comes with this and have used it more than I thought I might. Really great product for someone who needs to have a cover that is going to be taking a little hammering. However, it does not protect the screen of your phone - and mine ended up breaking! But the rest of the phone was very well protected!
on 15 April 2014
Bought this cover for my husbands mobile. He is an engineer and his work is very physical and other covers have not fully protected his mobile in accidental drops. This cover is perfect, and his mobile has never been in for repair since. Yes it looks a little bulky but for the price you will never get better protection!
on 16 May 2014
This cover was dispatched very quickly,it fits the phone perfectly and the wee in-built stand works very well.the cover seems tough but I haven't chucked my phone on the ground to test it out yet ! Good value for money,I'll probably buy another one.
on 15 May 2014
This item was perfect for my sons phone. It is hard wearing, funky and makes his,phone look cool.

The item arrived very quickly and I would not hesitate recommending the seller

Many thanks
on 11 December 2013
I really love this case from the start, it's chunky, rugged, and well made. Very tight fit so it won't come off without a fair bit of effort and the mini stand on the back is really helpful.
on 9 January 2014
I love this item! It arrived before the delivery date, fits perfectly on my phone and is very secure. The piece at the back clicks in and out perfectly as a stand! Its fantasic! 😃

See one answered question