5.0 out of 5 stars He just plays this non-stop
I have a 4 year old boy. All he plays is this game. Today alone I have been harangued into playing it over 10 times. He loves it. Credit where credit is due, it is simple but exceptional. If your child likes Planes then buy it. This is the first review I have ever left on amazon and I have used amazon for about 8 years.
Published 17 months ago by The Tennis Boy

2.0 out of 5 stars Two Stars
An extremely boring and frustrating game. Gone to a charity shop.
Published 4 months ago by d page

‹ Previous | 1 2 3 | Next ›

5.0 out of 5 stars He just plays this non-stop, 9 Nov. 2013

4.0 out of 5 stars Christmas Success, 5 Jan. 2014
Lunar Shine "Moon Shadow" (Dorset) - See all my reviews
(VINE VOICE)
This review is from: Disney Planes Slide and Find Game (Toy)
I bought this as a stocking filler for my 5 year old Grandson and he absolutely loves it. Of all the more expensive games he was bought, this is the one he wants to play over and over again. My 3 year old grandson didn't quite understand it in the beginning, but once it clicked with him, he too loves to play, although he gets very frustrated when he doesn't win...

5.0 out of 5 stars Great Buy!, 21 July 2014
This review is from: Disney Planes Slide and Find Game (Toy)
I buy from Amazon a lot but don't leave reviews. However this game went down a storm with my 4 yo boy. I bought it for a long haul plane journey and thought I would test it out at home in case he hated it. He LOVES it. We've never really played any other board games but he loves this, picked up the jist of it very quickly and he is so good at it. We don't even need to pretend to play badly or let him win. It also helps with counting and numbers and encourages fair play. Nice and compact enough it will fit on a tray table (just) and you can use the lid to roll the dice and store the counters so nothing will roll off the table. The pieces are all sturdy and good quality so although it's card it will last. Well worth the price, if you're hesitant, don't be it's a great little game.

5.0 out of 5 stars Pressie, 30 Jan. 2014
This review is from: Disney Planes Slide and Find Game (Toy)
Bought for my nephew as an Xmas present, not seen in action yet but been told he loves it and he is four.

5.0 out of 5 stars Kept my nephew busy, 4 Mar. 2014
This review is from: Disney Planes Slide and Find Game (Toy)
It took a while to learn the game but then kept my nephew occupied for hours!! He loves the game

5.0 out of 5 stars FANTASTIC…!!!!!, 4 April 2014
This review is from: Disney Planes Slide and Find Game (Toy)
It's magnificent. my auntie bought this for me when I was 5. And I played with it when I was 5 i still play with it now i'm 6. it helps me improve my memory because I can't really remember anything not that long ago but I can remember things from ages ago. I like a lot of jet planes.

4.0 out of 5 stars Simple but my son is happy, 2 Oct. 2014
This review is from: Disney Planes Slide and Find Game (Toy)
My four year old really likes this game and it has taught him more effectively than any other game to use a dice and take turns etc. He has to play it when his little sister isn't around as the pieces are small and easily lost or knocked out of their spots. I thought there would be more to it, perhaps a plastic frame for the pieces to sit in like the one in Guess Who, but my son likes it and isn't bothered that really all you do is move a few bits of cardboard around in the box lid...

4.0 out of 5 stars Where's the plane, 17 Oct. 2013
Owl "Ollie" (Scotland) - See all my reviews
(VINE VOICE)
This review is from: Disney Planes Slide and Find Game (Toy)
This is a game I would use with school age children. I am learning the names but think there was some cheating going on with the boys I played this game with. It is fun to play and I would recommend this.

4.0 out of 5 stars Good rainy day fun, 2 May 2014
This review is from: Disney Planes Slide and Find Game (Toy)
My boy loves Disney planes and so for him at age 7, this simple game offers lots of entertainment. Delivery was also quick.

5.0 out of 5 stars Perfect for planes fans, 30 April 2014
This review is from: Disney Planes Slide and Find Game (Toy)
This is a great twist on memory games like pairs. My 4 and 6 year olds love it. They picked it up really quickly and have had hours of fun playing it. Just make sure you don't throw the packaging away before getting it all set up, what looks like rubbish is needed!

‹ Previous | 1 2 3 | Next ›