on 8 August 2014
I ALREADY HAD BIT DEFENDER ON MY LAPTOP, BUT THE RENEWAL WAS ABOUT 3 TIMES THE PRICE! I BOUGHT THIS DISK, AND ALL I DID WAS ENTER THE LICENSE CODE INTO THE RENEWAL SECTION. SORTED IN 5 SECONDS, SO EASY! (I THOUGHT I WOULD HAVE TO UNINSTALL AND INSTALL NEW DISK, SO WAS WELL HAPPY).
DO LIKE THIS PRODUCT, WORKS WELL WITH MY LAPTOP, BUT THEN I`M NOT THAT CLUED UP TECH WISE! LOL.
THE ONLY THING IS, I`M NOT SURE IF IT IS 2014, AS IT SAYS 2013?? BUT IT`S WORKING ANYWAY!
on 17 June 2015
Unethical renewal policy and terrible customer support. Still trying to get money back for a product I never purchased, installed or used. Only found out through a bank statement. Complained but people on the phone couldn't help. Apparently the sales department aren't furnished with telephones so you cannot be put through to them and if you ask to speak to a manager they are ALWAYS in a meeting. Such awful service my blood biols every time I think about it :(
on 28 October 2014
I bought a different security program that slowed my PC so badly that it took all day to read a few emails, on the reviews for Bitdefender Total Security I thought I would give it a chance, I am very impressed there is no slowing of my PC or work, I really wish I had bought this in the first place as the other was for 4 machines and 2 years. I will know next time and this was worth the money to have a machine that works at a sensible speed.
on 7 April 2014
Having almost given up the will to live trying to sort out McAfee 'problems' I bought Bitdefender on the strength of reviews elsewhere. My pc runs XP Professional and it installed and ran first time. It does not use massive amount of the pc's brain so did not slow my machine down or if it did I failed to notice. The settings are intuitive and well designed. For the price I cannot think of why anyone would buy anything else.
on 12 October 2014
I had to uninstal this Bidefender software from my computer and throw it away. Not because it made my computer extremely very slow but also deleted some of my files I did not want to delete. I am so, so disappointed. Normally I'm KASPERSKY user but I wanted to try new Internet Security so I went for this Bidefender. Well I suppose I just lost my money for something I trusted but turned out to be a disappointment.
on 27 February 2014
Have been using Kaspersky for some years but due to possible incompatibility with windows 8.1 I decided do take a look to what independent critics are saying about internet security suites and have decided to try Bitdefender this time. All good , many good features, like system tuneup, file envryption and more. On top of that was cheaper that all the others. Very happy with it.
on 21 April 2014
For various reasons I have not as yet started to use this anti-virus, etc software. It has been installed on my computer but due to other relatively minor issues I have not fully utilised this total security/protection. It was recommended to me by a very good and knowledgeable friend so I have no doubt that it will work as efficiently as expected.
on 18 September 2014
Kept freezing my PC despite rave reviews saturating the internet. I went with McAfee total protection [again] instead, far fewer issues. Whilst it was active mind you, it did protect my PC. Struggled to update or scan for more than 3hrs exactly, regularly locked computer.
on 8 April 2014
Better than any other security i have ever had but still moans at me when something goes wrong by accident like a sudden drop in connection but i haven't had it for long, however it is very unobtrusive and doesn't moan at you like other antiviruses i have experienced.
on 2 April 2014
Have been using kaspersky as my internet security for the last few years I decided to try Bitdefender as a result of its reviews and price this year.have being using it for 2 months now and have found no problems with it whatsoever ,works well in the background.