on 26 March 2014
This was simple to install without any problem but unfortunately it had a firewall that I did not know about that stopped my printer working. Took a little while to sort out but everything working fine now.
on 28 October 2014
I bought a different security program that slowed my PC so badly that it took all day to read a few emails, on the reviews for Bitdefender Total Security I thought I would give it a chance, I am very impressed there is no slowing of my PC or work, I really wish I had bought this in the first place as the other was for 4 machines and 2 years. I will know next time and this was worth the money to have a machine that works at a sensible speed.
on 8 August 2014
I ALREADY HAD BIT DEFENDER ON MY LAPTOP, BUT THE RENEWAL WAS ABOUT 3 TIMES THE PRICE! I BOUGHT THIS DISK, AND ALL I DID WAS ENTER THE LICENSE CODE INTO THE RENEWAL SECTION. SORTED IN 5 SECONDS, SO EASY! (I THOUGHT I WOULD HAVE TO UNINSTALL AND INSTALL NEW DISK, SO WAS WELL HAPPY).
DO LIKE THIS PRODUCT, WORKS WELL WITH MY LAPTOP, BUT THEN I`M NOT THAT CLUED UP TECH WISE! LOL.
THE ONLY THING IS, I`M NOT SURE IF IT IS 2014, AS IT SAYS 2013?? BUT IT`S WORKING ANYWAY!
on 13 September 2015
The worst internet security package I ever had the misfortune to own, It behaved more like a virus than a security package, getting it out of the system was a task for a systems analyst, I lost a laptop using this thing.
on 7 December 2013
bought this because its half the price of AVG seems to do the job.. i like it .... would recommend for the money.
on 12 October 2014
I had to uninstal this Bidefender software from my computer and throw it away. Not because it made my computer extremely very slow but also deleted some of my files I did not want to delete. I am so, so disappointed. Normally I'm KASPERSKY user but I wanted to try new Internet Security so I went for this Bidefender. Well I suppose I just lost my money for something I trusted but turned out to be a disappointment.
on 7 April 2014
Having almost given up the will to live trying to sort out McAfee 'problems' I bought Bitdefender on the strength of reviews elsewhere. My pc runs XP Professional and it installed and ran first time. It does not use massive amount of the pc's brain so did not slow my machine down or if it did I failed to notice. The settings are intuitive and well designed. For the price I cannot think of why anyone would buy anything else.
on 18 September 2014
Kept freezing my PC despite rave reviews saturating the internet. I went with McAfee total protection [again] instead, far fewer issues. Whilst it was active mind you, it did protect my PC. Struggled to update or scan for more than 3hrs exactly, regularly locked computer.
on 23 May 2014
I did quite a lot of research before this purchase. I've used Norton for a number of years but after reading their admission that they've failed to keep up with the demands of protection, I decided it was time to change. Bitdefender TS rated best in most reviews so i decided to give it a go and see how I get on. It's very different to Norton but early indications are good and it's owner feedback does fill you with confidence that all is working to optimum levels.
I've recommended this product to a couple of friends and colleagues since my purchase. The price is good and more importantly the product appears to be doing the job it's intended to do!
on 21 April 2014
For various reasons I have not as yet started to use this anti-virus, etc software. It has been installed on my computer but due to other relatively minor issues I have not fully utilised this total security/protection. It was recommended to me by a very good and knowledgeable friend so I have no doubt that it will work as efficiently as expected.