5.0 out of 5 stars A shockingly good little speaker
At first sight, this unit looks to be ridiculously small - but don't worry about that. Play back some music and you'll be immediately amazed at how capable it is of producing warm bass and crisp treble; and the volume is great for all but your most outrageous teenage rebel. Ignore the rather pointless 1 star review which has nothing to do with the actual real-world...
Published 17 months ago by I Moss

3.0 out of 5 stars my first blue tooth speaker
I brought this on the strength of the previous reviews. The item was packaged well and the build quality is not bad, albeit, the on/off switch is a bit fiddly. The speaker connected to an android phone, via bluetooth, very quickly. Sound wise, when connected to Bluetooth, the ranges were clear, even when turned up, however there is not a lot of bass and it was a little...
Published 16 months ago by Stuart Farnell

‹ Previous | 15 6 710 | Next ›

5.0 out of 5 stars Small but loud., 6 Sept. 2013
Mr. P. Lawson (West Sussex, UK) - See all my reviews
This review is from: WSB250 Portable Bluetooth Wireless Speaker (Rechargeable) - Powerful Speaker With High Capacity Integrated Rechargable Lithium Battery (Electronics)
Early days as only just received but very impressed with the WSB250 speaker. Smaller than I expected but loud with good quality sound. Setup was quick and easy and it looks good.

5.0 out of 5 stars What a kick ass piece of kit..., 29 Aug. 2013
Ok firstly...I almost missed it....hidden away amongst other items I had ordered. So I wasn't sure just how good this thing was going to be....now being the impatient person I am I didn't bother to charge it...I simply switched on my phone blue tooth and sync'd it up. Nearly fell over at just how clear the sound quality was even when I cranked up the volume....! The whole thing including the cables wasn't much bigger than a iPod 6th gen box. Gem value for money and cracking build quality..!

5.0 out of 5 stars Easy to set up and outperformed more expensive versions!, 29 Aug. 2013
I bought this to take on holiday so size and weight was a deciding factor, weighing in at under 150g it mare than fits the bill! I used to own a Soundwave portable speaker which was OK but the battery deteriorated so I decided to save myself over a fiver and give this new speaker a go.
Glad I did as the build quality is better and the sound quality is much clearer, overall the speaker has a much more robust and solid feel about it. Arrived quickly and in a good quality plastic case that doubled as a protective case for the speaker when I travelled.

5.0 out of 5 stars Very Good, Actually, EXCELLENT, 29 Aug. 2013
Mrs. Nicola J. DAWES (Manchester) - See all my reviews
Just the job for a simple speaker to take around the house (in the bedroom, bathroom etc.) to listen to my tunes on the iPhone. I liked it so much that I have just ordered another two for my kids for Christmas. Compact yet quite powerful and very clear. IT must be bought to be believed, and you wont be disappointed. Get ordering TODAY!

5.0 out of 5 stars only got it because the built in speaker on my laptop is not very good. This blew me away for the price, 3 Aug. 2014
Very surprised with the sound output, only got it because the built in speaker on my laptop is not very good. This blew me away for the price. Great sound, great bass, easy to set up and over all very happy.

5.0 out of 5 stars Big sounds in a little package, 3 Sept. 2014
I bought this for my husband that travels a lot and can't be bothered with many cords yet loves having a speaker. He still cannot believe how much power this little speaker provides. He loves it

4.0 out of 5 stars Trick up its sleeve, 25 Nov. 2013
This little speaker has a trick up its sleeve. If you have an old hi-fi or home cinema system then this device can bluetooth enable it. Simply get a cable with twin RCA plugs at one end and a 3.5mm plug on the other. Stick the RCAs into the twin 'aux' input sockets on your hi-fi and the 3.5mm connector into the headphone socket on this speaker. Switch on and voila - you've brought your old kit up to date for a few quid. Brill!

5.0 out of 5 stars BooooooooM, 19 Sept. 2013
Ok, lets not beat around the bush here, i used to have the X-Mini speakers, i was probably one of the first to have in the UK, these are better.. Some plank gave them a single star review on here.. Lets be honest they are probably the sort of person who would want to know the spec of a fish bowl.. It paired up with my Nokia Lumia 920 and my Asus R600 Tablet so yes works with Windows 8

5.0 out of 5 stars Nice one, 3 Sept. 2013
Small, very loud, clear and easy to setup (took me a couple of seconds). Would recommend to anyone considering spending much more than this to think again.

5.0 out of 5 stars Really Pleased with this little gem!, 3 Sept. 2013
C. E. Murray (UK) - See all my reviews
I am really pleased with this speaker. I ordered it to take on holiday and to be honest didn't expect much quality for the size and price but was pleasently surprised. It is small enough to fit in your pocket (about the size of a ring box) and had a good quality sound given its tiny size! Charging was really easy - it comes with a usb lead and charged up via my laptop in a couple of hours. It lasted a good 6 hours on the beach each day. The best part is that you can insert a SD card so I didn't have to take my ipod to the beach or pool so wasn't worried about having expensive equipment stolen. I'm even using it around the house now I'm back via bluetooth from my phone and ipad and the sound quality is just as good as my larger docking station/speaker combo. Its also handy if youre watching films on your ipad with earphones - the earphone lead really isn't that long so I connect to the speaker to the ipad via bluetooth and plug my earphones into the speaker - no more dragging the ipad off tables everytime I move my head :) Really can't find anything bad to say about this little gem! Delivery was super quick as well, ordered in the afternoon and it arrived the following day.

‹ Previous | 15 6 710 | Next ›